This is a very high quality self propelled cordless electric wheelbarrow cart. It is of very strong durable construction, with heavy gauge tubular steel making up the frame. The galvanized steel tray is on a pivot system, and can be tipped easily. When in use the tray can be locked into position. It has a massive 170 litres (6 cubic foot) capacity - which should be large enough for the toughest jobs. The rear castor type wheels are large and heavy duty. The motor is concealed within the large front wheel. The front tyre is a large chevron tread tractor type tyre for superb grippage.
Controls are easy to use, the variable speed throttle can be operated with one finger. On the other side is a bike-type disc brake control - this means the user can control the descent of the barrow down slopes. The brake can even be locked on. The barrow also comes with a skid-tube which can replace the rear castor wheels if required (it is included in package).
All in all this is a machine to take some of the back-breaking pain out of building, landscaping, clearing and general labouring.NEW - Now available is the FLATBED CARRIER accessory - a very useful addition to the Sherpa Electric Barrow - great for carrying boxes, bales, timber etc - see below for details!Specification:
* Capacity 6 cubic foot or 170 Litres
* Width at widest point: 66cm (80cm with castor wheels)
* Internal width of tray: 61cm
* Deepest point of tray: 30cm
* Length of tray: 97cm
* Overall length of machine: 147cm
* Diameter of front wheel: 40cm
* Front tyre large chevron tread tractor type
* Includes charger
* BOX DIMENSIONS: 97cmL x 47cmH x 68cmW - Gross Weight 49kg
* Supplied boxed - some basic DIY ability is required to assemble (and basic tools).Features:
* Power Source : 24V/10AH heavy duty removeable battery pack
* Full charge time: 8 hrs
* Max Load : 150KGS
* Speed : 0~4km/h
* Disc Brake
* Heavy duty tubular steel construction
* New tough galvanized steel tray
* Castor rear wheels
* Skid tube included
* Full instructions
* 2 Year WarrantySTOP PRESS! - AS SEEN ON THE ALAN TITCHMARSH SHOW! - "It has a nice tipping action - great for hard landscaping", says Alan Titchmarsh.
Sherpa Movie 1 - this is a compilation of 2 videos that have been made, and sent to us, by real customers. These early adopters liked the product so much they sent us footage of it in use!
Sherpa Movie 2
"This had got to be my favourite product, itís extremely versatile and simple to use. The feedback we get from customers is very positive. If you use a Barrow regularly and want to make life that bit easier then this is the barrow you should buy, once you have one you would never go back to lifting and pushing. I can talk all day about this barrow as I have been involved with the development, so if you have any questions please feel free to call 0845 123 5844 and ask for John (yes I am a real person)".
As Seen On TV: