Introducing the superb SHEEN FLAME GUN - The Organic answer to weed control. This is a Mower Magic Best Seller.
The Sheen flame gun is the most effective weedkiller you can buy. This flamegun destroys weeds with a searing 2000 degrees Farenheit blast which when directed at the base of weeds stops the plants sap rising. Leaving the weeds to dry for a few days, a second gunning incinerates all top growth and weed seeds, leaving a potash rich residue.
* Usage Tip from Sheen: The fuel tank is best filled to two thirds full, and this will then run for 45 minutes continuously on full power.
The X500 comes complete with Flamegun Hood and Trolley. The trolley is very useful when used over prolonged periods - it gives effortless weed control on even large areas. The hinged hood helps to deflect more heat to the target and confine the flame for inter row weeding between growing crops.
* Made in England for over 35 years
* Packages Includes Sheen X300
* Jet Pricker
* Approx weight without fuel 5kg (exld hood and trolley)
* Overall length without the hood is 95cm
* Box dimensions: 1170 x 390 x 300 mm
* Total Box Weight 11kg
EXCLUSIVE TO MOWER MAGIC - ALL SHEEN FLAME GUNS PURCHASED FROM 1st SEPTEMBER 2005 ONWARDS WILL CARRY A MASSIVE FIVE YEAR WARRANTY:
Mower Magic are confident of the quality of the Sheen series of paraffin weeders. So confident in fact that we are able to offer a Five Year no quibble warranty. Here is how the warranty works:
1. Keep a record of your purchase from Mower Magic - we are only able to offer this warranty on Sheen products purchased from us.
2. If at any point during the first five years your Sheen paraffin equipment fails, give us a call. We may be able to cure the problem over the phone, or by sending our spare parts. Please note that we will ask you to return faulty parts to us first for inspection prior to sending out replacements. If we do send our spare parts you must arrange for the fitment of these to be carried out by a qualified machinery engineer, the cost of which is NOT covered by warranty.
3. If we are unable to diagnose the fault remotely, simply drain the machine of fuel and send it in to us. We will mend the fault and return the machine to you FREE OF CHARGE. The cost of sending the machine in to us is NOT covered by the warranty. If you would prefer that the machine is collected we can do this at cost.