Welcome to Mower Magic
So why buy from Mower Magic?
Mower Magic is a family run business, where customer care is the main priority. We can give our customers the whole package, from the moment you think you like the look of a product, right through to the after sales service.
Mower Magic deals in a huge range of domestic and professional products, having access to over 25 million pounds worth of merchandise at any one time. There are over 1000 products available on our website and many of these are available for next day delivery. We also have a huge parts and accessories inventory.
We are authorised dealers for Hayter, Atco and Qualcast, and are the UK national distributor for the Friendly Robotics Robomow range of robotic lawnmowers. This could be why so many Local Authorities, schools, colleges and universities choose Mower Magic for their procurement of machinery.
At Mower Magic we believe in every one of our products. We have a highly trained team of staff, who have experience and expertise in all aspects of garden machinery. They can give you all the help and advice you need. When new products appear on the market they must first go through our extensive testing programme. We wouldn't sell you anything we wouldn't use ourselves and feel that this enables us to advise you in the best possible way.
Mower Magic is the UK's leading retailer of Home Robotics. We have an extensive collection and our own enthusiasm resulted in us appearing on a national television technology programme.
Great Reasons To Buy From Mower Magic
- Mower Magic are a Bricks & Mortar Dealer and Service Centre - not just online.
- Mower Magic has a showroom and Parts Counter open to the public.
- Mower Magic are a family based company and operates on traditional values.
- Mower Magic use reputable couriers and tracked delivery services.
- Mower Magic are always at the end of the phone and are happy to help.
- Mower Magic offer consultation and advice regarding product information, machine set-up and parts enquiries
- Mower Magic have a simple returns policy
- Mower Magic are here to help you with you garden machinery and equipment.
Get In Touch
Our Contact details:
Mower Magic Ltd
Call us on: 01522 690005
Our Fax Number is: 01522 718301
Mower Magic Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to take orders from Local Government, Schools, Colleges and Charities. Just email or fax your order to us and we will contact you to arrange payment. We can supply pre-sale invoices for your Purchase Orders.
Making A Purchase
CREDIT CARDS: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, American Express and Solo cards.
CHEQUES. You may also pay by cheque. Cheque should be made out to "Mower Magic Ltd". You should allow 10 working days for cheques to clear, after which the goods will be dispatched (subject to stock availability).
You have the right to cancel an order which is not built to special requirements. These rights are under the distance selling regulations 2000. This right ends on the expiry of 7 working days, after the day on which the consumer recieves the goods. Goods must be returned in an unused state, and with their original packaging. The customer should obtain proof of postage or send goods via recorded delivery. The consumer is liable to pay for the cost of returning the goods to ourselves. We will return your money within 30 days of notice of cancellation (ie. 30 days from the date the notice was posted or given).
These rights apply to private consumer sales only.
All product prices are VAT inclusive.
See what other customers thought of Mower Magic
Shipping and Handling
For more information on shipping, click here.
Whilst in your care, machines should be serviced and inspected regularly by a qualified mechanic.
Except for our negligence or breach of contract, any problems that may occur from incorrect assembly are not warrantable, nor are the suppliers culpable. Please take safety seriously.
When sending your Roomba to us for repair, you MUST follow these instructions:
* FAULT: Please remember to enclose details of the fault - include as much information as possible.
* YOUR DETAILS: Include your Name, Address and Telephone details.
* PURCHASE: Please specify if your Roomba was purchased from us, including any order number, or if it was imported from abroad.
* CLEAN: For Health & Safety reasons you MUST empty the collection bin and make effort to remove as much dust and dirt from the machine as possible. Roomba's sent to us for service INCLUDING WARRANTY CLAIMS that are full of dust and dirt will be subject to a £10 + VAT Cleaning fee.
* IDENTIFY: You should attach your Name and Telephone Number via a sticker or tag to ANY and EVERY component sent to us. Mower Magic will not be held responsible for items sent to us that are not clearly labelled.
Returns of Non-Faulty goods within the 7-day cooling off period will be at the customers expense. Returned goods must be "As New", in complete re-saleable condition, including all manuals and loose items. (Excluding Special Order items, which are non-returnable for any reason.)
Spare Parts: Mower Magic will attempt to source spare parts for customers on occasion. We can only do research with the information given by customers and for that reason Mower Magic will not be held liable for any wrongly supplied parts whatsoever. All parts are researched and supplied on a best endeavours basis. Customers should note that we will do our best to supply parts based on information received. Except in instances of our breach of contract, Mower Magic will not be liable for any return postage costs incurred if the parts turn out to be incorrect based on the customers description. These parts are subject the distance selling regulations, as above.
Swaps: Customers who order incorrect parts and subsequently send them back asking for them to be "swapped" for a different part will be charged carriage at the appropriate rate for the second delivery.
Get Directions to Mower Magic
Planning your visit
Please call ahead to make sure we have the item you need before travelling.