Scheppach RS350 Electric Soil Sifter SieveWith the Scheppach rotating sieve you can refine large quantities of mixed compost and separate it from all the stones and rubbish. The ripe compost can be sieved out to produce potting compost or fine material to be mixed with garden soil. The mixing process - and the mixing of different soil types - can also be done with the rotating sieve. Moreover, if you are unfortunate enough to have stony ground, you can sieve the stones from the soil and return the stone free soil to your garden. Even the childrens sandpit can be regularly cleaned and sieved.
A simple principle for easier working.
The rotating drum is positioned perfectly so that the sieved material can fall into a wheelbarrow conveniently placed underneath the drum. Because the drum is positioned at an angle, the unwanted coarse material falls into a container placed behind the rotating drum. In this manner, both sieving and separating are performed at the same time. The rotating sieve has been designed so that the feed entrance is totally free of any obstruction thereby making the filling of the drum as comfortable as possible.
Buy with confidence - 2 Year Warranty.
Technical details for Scheppach RS350 Electric Soil Sifter Sieve
* SCHEPPACH RS350 ROTARY SOIL SIEVE
* Suitable for various materials such as soil, humus, sand, etc.
* Drum inclination 3-stage adjustable
* Tilting drum with gas spring support, for space-saving storage removable strainer,
* Lateral drip mat, prevent ejection of the material
* Basket-ø 400 mm
* Screening drum L 800 mm
* Screen hole ø 20 mm
* Mesh size of 10 mm
* Dimensions L 860 x W 660 x H 1440 mm
* Motor 230V / 360w induction
* Weight 35kg
* Folds for easy storage and transport
* Convenient feeding position
* Made By Scheppach:Germany
* 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* PLEASE CLICK THE ARROW IN THE PRODUCT IMAGE WINDOW TO VIEW AN ACTION VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT
Product Type: Soil Sievs, Power: Electric, Rating: 230w