|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Stiga Park 105 COMBI EL QF QuickFlip Cutting Deck 105cmThe Stiga Combi 105 EL QF cutting deck has a cutting width of 105 cm and can be used in mulching or rear-discharge mode. It is equipped with two timed blades and interchangeable blade tips. The cutting height can be electrically adjusted and can be set between 25 and 85 mm.
The QuickFlip system enables the cutting deck to be easily raised for maintenance and cleaning, in less than 30 seconds. The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels.Suitable for all STIGA Park front mowers from Park 320 G up to Park 740 PWX.
Features and Specifications :
* SUITABLE FOR ALL PARK FRONT MOWERS FROM PARK 320 G TO PARK 740 PWX
* CAN BE USED IN MULCHING OR REAR-DISCHARGE MODE
* QUICKFLIP TECHNOLOGY, TO EASILY LIFT THE DECK FOR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
* ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE IN HEIGHT
* CUTTING HEIGHT BETWEEN 25 AND 85 MM
* EQUIPPED WITH ANTI-SCALP WHEELS
Easily lift and clean the deck
* Thanks to QuickFlip technology, lifting the deck for cleaning or maintenance, or to switch to another front-mounted implement, will take less than 30 seconds.
* Antiscalp wheels 2
* Cutting method Combi - switch between Multiclip mulching and rear discharge
* Cutting width 105 cm
* Cutting deck washing technology QuickFlip
* Cutting height adjustment Electric
* Cutting height range 25 - 85 mm
* Number of blades 2
* Type of drive Belt
* Pack weight 63.4 kg
* Product weight 59 kg
* Product length 951 mm
* Product width 1128 mm
* Product height 267 mm
Stiga are a lawnmower and garden machinery manufacturer, established in Sweden in 1934. Stiga has more than 80 years of experience in innovating consumer products. According to its tradition and demanding Nordic climates, all Stiga products are high in quality and excel in performance.
Stiga is well known for the quality and reliability of its lawnmowers, front cut ride ons, lawn tractors and garden equipment. The Stiga name has been associated with lawnmowers, garden tractors, and ride on mowers for over 80 years.
Buy from us with confidence at competitive prices with the after sales support you would expect from a leading manufacturer and distributor. Stiga products have comprehensive manufacturer's warranties (the period varies according to the model), which give you peace of mind and protect your investment. When you buy a Stiga you are buying a quality machine that will provide you with years of service and reliability.