AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower 46cm / 135cc - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThis item is currently on backorder. You may still order but there may be a delay. Stock Due 16/03/2020
The new AL-KO EASY lawnmower range is a competitively priced petrol lawnmower range. The AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S is a 46cm petrol lawnmower, featuring a steel deck which comes fully assembled in the box.
The mow and collect functions, 7-stage cutting height adjustment, ergonomically shaped handles and XXL rear wheels make the AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S a durable and easy to operate lawn mower.
Features of AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Petrol Lawnmower
* 2INONE Function. The 2INONE function enables the user to mow and collect all with a single machine.
* Ergonomic handlebar. The ergonomically shaped handlebar makes operating the lawn mower comfortable with the full width safety bar ensuring optimum safety during mowing.
* 7 Stage cutting height adjustment. The comfortable cutting height adjustment enables the mower to cut at 7 different heights between 30 - 75mm.
* Central Height of Cut. You can conveniently and centrally change the cutting height with a single hand movement.
Specifications of AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
* Engine Make: AL-KO
* Engine Model: Tech 135 OHV
* Engine Capacity: 135cc
* Engine Power: 2.0kW/2850rpm
* Engine Starting System: Recoil
* Drive: Self-Propelled, Single-Speed
* Cutting Width: 46cm
* Cutting Heights: 30-75mm (7 Positions)
* Height Adjustment: Single Lever
* Grass Collector: 60 Litres - Fabric
* Mulching: No
* Side-Discharge: No
* Cutting Deck: Steel
* Handles: Foldable
* Wheels Rear - XXL
* Safety Features Operator Presence Control
* Lawn Size Up to 1000m2
* Weight 32.5kg
* Warranty 5 Years
Barcode / EAN: 4003718058413
AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower 46cm / 135cc has a 5 Year Warranty
AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower 46cm / 135cc has an exclusive Mower Magic 5-Year Warranty, supplied to you free of charge. To read more about this exclusive warranty, please click here.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK