AL-KO Highline 51.7 SP Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower - 53cm / BriggsAL-KO Highline 51.7 SP rotary cut mower with a 51 cm cutting width, self-propelled drive and Briggs & Stratton 650EXi engine. The Highline 51.7 SP power driven mower replaces the Comfort 51BR.
The Highline 51.7 SP single speed lawn mower has a 4-in-1 function so it can be changed between mowing, collection, side discharge and mulching. The clippings are collected into a 70L grass box which has a fill-level indicator and guide rail for easy attaching. The centrally positioned height of cut lever can be adjusted through 7 stages from 30 - 80 mm.
Instead of collecting the grass you can switch between ejecting it along side the mower in a neat line or mulching it into very tiny pieces depending on the cutting conditions. Mulching is an excellent way to recycle the grass and feed your lawn as the tiny grass pieces are rich in nutrients and as they wilt they will release these back into the soil. Mulching is recommended in drier conditions when the grass is shorter.
* Ergonomic handlebars which maximise comfort including full width safety bar.
* 70 litre EasyClick rigid grass collector has been designed for optimum airflow which improves the filling performance. Level indicator to alert you when the collector is full.
* Can be stood vertically for cleaning under the deck or storage.
* 4INONE Function: Mow, collect, side discharge and mulch
* XXL wheels with ball bearings for easy manoeuvrability
Specification for AL-KO Highline Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower - 53cm
* Model: Highline 51.7 SP
* Type: 4 wheel
* Blade Type: Rotary
* Cutting Width: 51cm / 20 inch
* Engine: Briggs and Stratton 650 EXi
* Displacement: 163cc
* Power: 2.4kW
* Drive: Yes, single speed
* Cutter Deck: MaxAirFlow steel
* Fuel: Petrol
* Engine Oil: 4 stroke (0.6l bottle included)
* Cutting Height Adjustment: Central lever
* Cutting Heights: 7 stages from 30 - 80mm
* Collector Size: 70 L
* Collector Type: Rigid with fill indicator
* Mulching: Yes
* Side Discharge: Yes
* Wheel Size: 200 / 280mm, ball bearings
* Weight: Approx 35.5 kg
Barcode / EAN: 4003718354942
Carriage usually free for mainland UK