|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Ambrogio 4.36 Elite Robotic Lawnmower - Up to 6000m2The Ambrogio 4.36 Elite enhances the already excellent 4.0 Elite build by increasing its overall size, allowing it to tackle huge areas of grass (up to 6000m²) efficiently and in style. With triple-width rubberised rear wheels and the distinctive tilting deck design that the 4.0 already boast, the 4.36 Elite will navigate uneven terrain and slopes up to 45% almost as easily as it would glide across a bowling green. Equipped with a 10.35Ah battery and a solid 36cm cutting blade, this robot will make light work of even the largest lawns.
The ZCS Connect module, in addition to the GPS, Bluetooth and GSM technology, enables the connection of the robot anytime and anywhere using your own smartphone or tablet. With the aid of the Ambrogio Remote App, you can switch the profile of the robot, check the location (geo-localisation), and have the robot mow in certain areas of the garden. Satellite Dynamic Mowing uses GPS assistance to make mowing of your lawn more efficient and Ambrogio's Infinity System allows selected robots to work together in harmony on the same area of lawn.
The Geofence Alarm allows the system to alert the user if the robot exits the garden. In this way, you will always be informed on the movements of your Ambrogio 4.36. Also equipped with a state of the art anti-theft system, you can be sure that you're machine is safe and secure.
The active bumper and obstacle sensor helps the 4.36 navigate impassable objects, while the touchscreen display makes interfacing with the robot incredible simple and intuitive. Adjusting the cutting height has never been easier - the 4.36 has motorised cut height adjustment so changing it is simple and precise.
The Ambrogio NEXT Line is the only line of robot lawnmowers that has up to 6-year warranty.
* 2 Year Warranty covering the conditions and limitations stated in the warranty booklet
* 4 Year Extension:
* To the warranty covering plastic components that are not subject to wear and tear that have manufacturing defects
* To the warranty covering electronic components excluding the limitations specified in the warranty booklet
* To the warranty covering cutting and propulsion motors limited up to 5,000 hours of operation
In order for the warranty extension to be valid, it is mandatory to carry out regular winter servicing, to register such servicing on the manufacturer's website, to request the issuing and the appropriate filling of the relative, duly-completed certifications.
Technical Specification for the Ambrogio 4.36 Elite Robotic Lawnmower:
* Max sq.mt suggested (-20%): 6000
* Motor type: Brushless
* Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V): 1x10.35Ah
* Max allowable slope (%): 45%
* Max Slope (%): 35%
* Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%): 20%
* Average Working Time <Actinic:Variable Name = 'h'/>: 04:00
* Recharge mode: Contact
* Blade Type: Solid Stainless Steel (4 Edged)
* Cutting Width <Actinic:Variable Name = 'cm'/>: 36
* Cutting Height (min-max) <Actinic:Variable Name = 'mm'/>: 20-65 (Motorised)
* Spiral Cutting: Yes
* "Smart Partitions" Zoning: Yes
* Self-Levelling: Yes
* Eco Mode: Yes
* Rain sensor: Yes
* Maximum managed areas: 8
* Navigation Type: GPS Enhanced
* Compass System: Yes
* Connect Module (GPS, GSM) - 1: Yes
* Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg): 18.0
* Robot Size (lxwxh): 784x536x330 mm
* Wheel Profile: Flex Rubber
* Power Sound [dB(A)]: 65
* Level of Protection: IPx5
* User Interface: Touchscreen Display
* App Control: Bluetooth-GSM
* Bluetooth receiver: Yes
* Lifting/Tip-over sensor: Yes
* Push/Stop emergency Button: Yes
* PIN Code: PIN & Geofence
* Perimeter Wire Length (m): 0
* Fixing Pegs: 20
* Charging Station: Yes
* Recharging Station Cover: Optional
Barcode / EAN: 8033866939162
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.