|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Ambrogio L30B UK Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 600m2The Ambrogio L30B UK Robotic Lawnmower is compact and efficient for small and complex gardens. Ambrogio L30 B was designed to mow gardens of up to 600 m² with narrow and tight spaces. The smart cutting algorithm and Eco Mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
About Zucchetti: Ambrogio
* Zuchetti was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance - the Ambrogio L30B Robotic Lawnmower:
* Designed to mow gardens of up to 600m2 with narrow and tight spaces.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn
* Optimised working times.
* Simple and intuitive display
* Mow up to 2 separate areas
* The multi-edge solid blade mulches cuttings into tiny pieces.
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Grass Detection: can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts..
* Built in rain sensor
* Tripod design; all three wheels are always in contact with the ground allowing the mower to follow your lawns contours for an improved finish.
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Bluetooth receiver; Use the 'Ambrogio Remote' App from iOS and Android devices. You can update the software too.
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* Everything you need to get mowing is included in the box (docking station, perimeter wire, pegs)
* Lift & Tip Sensors, Emergency Stop Button, Safety PIN code enabled
* Rubber bumper; protects the mower and any obstacles the mower may bump into from marks.
* 2 Year Warranty
Specifications Zucchetti L30B Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 600 Sqm:
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 500
Motor type Brushed
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 1 x 2.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 00:50hrs
Recharge mode Contact
Includes 100 Ground Pegs & 100m Perimeter Wire
Blade type Knive med 4 blader
Cutting width 25 cm
Cutting height 25-60 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 3
User Interface Display
APP Control Bluetooth
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert No
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code Yes
Standard equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 9,8
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 540x450x252 mm
Power Sound - db(A) 65
Level of protection IP44
Simple and intuitive display
Manage up to 3 separate areas
Slopes up to 45%
2.5 Ah lithium-ion battery
Eco Mode Sensor
Barcode / EAN: 8033866937663
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.