|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
Billy Goat SC181HEU Hydrostatic Turf Cutter / 163cc Honda EngineOffering class-leading durability, this top-end sod-cutter from US engineering-giants Billy Goat will appeal to commercial landscapers and professional field-archaeologists looking for an always-ready machine that will take the rigours of intensive, every-day use in its stride!
That rock-solid durability is thanks to a multitude of factors, including a rugged cast-iron gearbox with sealed bearings and a one-inch lateral stability-bar; a 3/8 inch steel substructure with 1/2 inch steel reinforcement; and a heavy-duty transmission with a 1.25inch plated tapered axle and an armour-plated chain.
The Billy Goat SC181HEU features a hydrostatic drive; a premium attribute that provides infinitely-variable ground-speed control in both forward and reverse gears, thereby maximising manoeuvrability and ensuring precision results (adjustment is via a convenient handlebar-mounted lever).
It boasts multiple oversized isolation-mounts that cut vibration-transfer for long hours of low-fatigue operation; and its fitted with a rear castor-wheel that means youll have no trouble following curving lines (the wheel can be locked for straight-line work).
Delivering a punch-packing 4.3hp is a 163cc Honda GXV160 four-stroke air-cooled engine with the world-famous Japanese manufacturers efficiency-optimising and noise-reducing OHV technology; and their automatic decompression system that drastically lessens the pulling-power needed to fire it up.
A cast-iron cylinder lining and dual-element air-filter mean you can be sure of excellent long-term reliability; while a bearing-supported crankshaft works to minimise vibration and component-wear.
The Billy Goat SC181HEU Hydrostatic Sod-Cutter features Billys Set and Forget blade-adjustment system, whereby a single lever placed directly to makes it quick and easy to select your preferred blade-setting.
An hour-metre makes it simple to keep track of service-requirements; while a series of six tie-down points facilitates safe and secure trailer-transport.
Also important is the vented housing that cools the transmission for a longer working-life; and the unique drive-wheels which have been specially designed to shed mud for high-grip traction in adverse conditions.
Features of Billy Goat SC181HEU Hydrostatic Sod-Cutter
* A seriously heavy-duty machine built to handle tough tasks in the commercial arena
* Designed and manufactured in the USA
* Premium Honda OHV power
* Decompression valve for low-effort pull-starts
* Hydrostatic drive for smooth infinite-increment speed-adjustment in both forward and reverse
* Manoeuvrability-enhancing rear castor-wheel for excellent manoevrability
* Multiple shock-absorbing mounts reduce vibration and cut user-fatigue
* Straightforward Set and Forget blade-height adjustment system
* Hour-metre means you can see when a servicing interval is approaching
* Tie-down points ensure it can be securely fixed to a trailer
* Vented housing keeps the transmission cool for improved component-life
* Robust cast-iron gearbox with sealed bearings
* Heavy-gauge steel substructure with reinforcement
* Hardwearing armour-plated chain
* Engine Make Honda
* Engine Model GXV160 OHV
* Engine Capacity 163cc
* Engine Power 4.3hp / 3.2kW @ 3600rpm
* Engine Starting System Recoil
* Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 Litres
* Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed
* Transmission Hydrostatic
* Working Width 46cm
* Working Height Set and Forget - Max. 6.3cm
* Wheels Rear Castor-Wheel
* Dimensions (HxWxL) 98cm x 67cm x 152cm
* Weight 179kg
* Warranty 3 Years
Carriage usually free for mainland UK , Power: Petrol, Rating: 90cc + , Size of Cut: 44 - 46cm / 18in, 18-01-2019 Import 179.0