|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Billy Goat Multi-Vac Self Propelled Electric-Start Leaf EaterImage provided for illustration purposes - awaiting new image
The latest in the Multi-Vac range for 2018, the MV601SPE is a powerful commercial-quality wheeled vac. The substantial 190cc Briggs & Stratton Pro Series engine offers impressive power and the combination of self-propulsion and an electric-start make this machine highly user-friendly; not only will it tackle the most difficult of cleanups, it's a joy to use while doing so.
This machine is ideal for larger properties, commercial lots, leaf cleanup, rental, parks, city streets, school districts or municipal festival cleanup - from cans and bottle to grass clippings, this Billy Goat will voraciously eat them up and, with a 151 litre collection capacity, it will almost always have room for seconds.
29" (74 cm) Gobbler Door:
* Adjustable from the operators position for easy switching between hard surface, turf or hose applications.
Unique Top Loading Bag:
* Slides in and out on rails for best in class unloading. 40-gallon (151 liters) bag holds up to 50 lbs (23 kg) of debris.
Rugged, Low Weight Composite Housing and Hood:
* More abrasion-resistant than steel, reduces weight and wont rust or dent.
* For quick start and ease of operation.
* Engine: Briggs & Stratton Pro Series
* Displacement: 190cc
* Working Width: 74cm/29"
* Drive System: Self-Propelled/Electric Start
* Bag: Mesh Turf
* Bag Capacity: 151 litre
* 6-Blade Impeller
* Composite Housing & Hood
* 29" Gobbler Door
* Optional Hose Kit Available
* Weight: 94kg
Carriage usually free for mainland UK