Gallup Biograde 360 Total Weed Control 5LRosate 360 TF (Tallowamine Free) is a brand new product which replaces the popular 'Clinic Ace'. It is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds. It can be used in many crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas.
This new quality glyphosate formulation has been redeveloped to not carry any hazardous symbols. Removing the Tallowamine aspect of the molecule has meant it is a 'clean labelled' product and is preferred under COSHH. When treating some larger or tougher weeds, you may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water.
Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
* Brand: Gallup Rosate 360 TF (same as Clinic UP)
* MAPP NO: 17893
* LERAP Category: Does Not Apply
* Active Ingredient: 360g/L Glyphosate
* Boom Sprayer Rate: 5L per Hectare
* Knapsack Sprayer Rate: 500ml per 10L of water covers 1,000m2
* Pack Size Coverage: 1 Hectares or 10,000m2
* Pack Size: 5L
* Application Method(s): Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Stem Injector
* Annual Weeds, Brambles, Garden Weeds, Giant Hogweed, Himalayan Balsam, Ivy, Japenese Knotweed, Perennial Weeds, Tree Stump
Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|5-7 Litres||25-35ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
Required Safety Equipment - Gloves, Face Shield & Coveralls
Certificate: PA1, PA6
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Non-hazardous formulation.
- Can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Quality glysophate formulation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If treating larger areas then take a look at Rosate36 20L.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Around plants consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift.
- If treating waxy weeds such as Ivy or Bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Rosate 360.