Cobra BC350KB 35cc Petrol Kawasaki BrushcutterCobra BC350KB 35cc petrol brushcutter with loop handle. The Cobra BC350BK is an extremely robust brushcutter with loop handle. Its powerful 35cc 2-stroke Kawasaki engine provides faster acceleration, more power, added torque and increased fuel efficiency.
Every Cobra brushcutter has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British garden. Cobra petrol brushcutters are packed with Every Cobra brushcutter has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British garden. Cobra petrol brushcutters are packed with innovative features to help you maintain your garden with the minimum of effort.
* Kawasaki TJ35E engine - Kawasaki engines provide all the power your Cobra brushcutter needs. The 2-stroke engine produces consistently strong power delivery together with state of the art engine technology, whilst achieving reduced fuel consumption and industry leading low emission levels
* Tap 'n' go double line cutting head - the Cobra BC350KB petrol brushcutter comes complete with a tap 'n' go double line cutting head for mowing and thinning. Also included is a robust guard for increased operator safety
* Nylon line - the quality nylon line is automatically readjusted by simply tapping the cutting head on the ground. The newly released line is then cut to the optimum operational length as you continue using your brushcutter
* Loop handle - the Cobra BC350KB is a straight shaft brushcutter with loop handle for increased operator feel and manoeuvrability. When combined with the included double shoulder harness, this brushcutter is ideal for tackling large, demanding tasks
* Comfort controls - the Cobra BC350KB petrol brushcutter has been designed to make brushcutting your garden a simple and effortless task. The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, make using your Cobra brushcutter as safe as possible
* Displacement - 35cc
* Maximum power - 1.03kW
* Petrol & oil ratio - 50:1
* Ignition system - magneto
* Starting system - recoil
* Pole diameter - 26mm
Specification Cobra BC350KB 35cc Petrol Kawasaki Brushcutter:
* Engine: Kawasaki TJ35E
* Engine Type: Air Cooled, 2-Stroke
* Displacement: 35cc
* Max. Power: 1.03kW
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7ltr
* Starting System: Recoil
* Handle: Loop
* Includes metal tri-arc blade
* Weight: 7.6kg
* 1 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 5055485036612
Cobra Garden Machinery brand was launched in 2013 and is backed by a parent company with over 80 years experience in the Garden Machinery and Horticultural Industry.
The Cobra Garden portfolio currently consists of around 70 products, to cover both your domestic and professional requirements. This portfolio incorporates a comprehensive petrol and electric range of walk behind, self propelled, push and hand held machines.
Cobra Garden products are available across the UK, throughout our network of approved specialist dealers. Cobra Garden approved dealers have the knowledge and experience to help you purchase the correct Cobra Garden product for your requirements. The dealers will also provide expert after-sales assistance when your Cobra Garden product requires servicing.
Cobra Garden's philosophy is to remain true to their trusted values of Innovation, Quality, Reliability, Value and Customer Service. Cobra Garden work hard to ensure that we offer Products and Services that continue to be relevant to our customers.