County Clipper Garden Wheelbarrow Burgundy 90ltr / Puncture ProofThis item is currently on backorder. You may still order but there may be a delay. Stock Due 20/04/2018
Compare the Clipper against any other mid-market barrow and you will see why this sets a new gold standard. This barrow is lightweight, easy-clean material, colourfast, and as rugged as they come! Featuring traditionally seam-welded one-piece frame with heavy-duty bracing and solid steel skids.
We think this is a very well made, wheelbarrow. It is modern in design, with comfortable hand grips on the well-placed handles. It gives good balance, is strong and easy to use. It also omes in four colours - what more could you ask for!?
- Zinc-plated chassis for fewer scratches, less rust, and a longer life
- 4-ply block-pattern tyres improve traction and last longer
- Oversize rear brace secures the most exposed frame joint
- Wheels with double ball bearings just roll and roll
- Check out the welding! No flimsy spot welds here!
- Professional grade wheel bracket
- Square tipping bar for optimal balance when tipping or resting
- Tyre fitted with pneumatic tube for easy DIY puncture repairs
The Clipper is fitted with the County quality wheel, complete with double ball bearings and tubed 4-ply tyre, and in a few minutes can be retro-fitted with the Duo twin-wheel kit and converted to a super stable twin wheeler (optional extra - the kit contains a second wheel and the necessary axle and fixings).
County Clipper Polypropylene Wheelbarrow Burgundy c/w Flat-Free Tyre:
* c/w Flat-Free Tyre
* 90 ltr Polypropylene tray
* Zinc Galvanised chassis
* 4-ply pneumatic tubed tyre 400 x 100
* Overall width 64cm
* Roller bearings
* Fully seam welded
* Green, Burgundy, Pink or Blue poly trim
* A superb barrow
Product Type: Wheel Barrow, Sub Type: Standard, Power: Manual