|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
DR PRO-XL 44 20ES Tow Brush MowerOur top-of-the-line, tow-behind brush cutter. With a big 20 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine, the PRO XL churns through saplings up to 3" in diameter and thick, 6-feet tall field grass at up to 2 acres per hour.
Swinging brush blades.
Replaceable, Pro-Tek swinging blades pivot when they hit an immovable object. This protects the blade spindle and the engine from damage.
Control at your fingertips.
The control panel allows the user to start the engine and disengage the mower blade from the towing vehicle.
A steel bar at the front of the mower knocks down material and feeds it into the mower deck to be chopped and mulched.
The 44" wide cut deck enables 2 acres of meadow or pasture to be mowed per hour.
Electric start & V-Twin Power
The powerful 656cc Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine can deal with the thickest growth and is instantly started at the turn of a key.
Extra Large Fuel Tank
The huge 2.5 gallon fuel tank allows use for up to 2.5 hours without needing a refill.
Specification for DR PRO-XL 44 20ES Tow Brush Mower
* Cutting Capacity: 4'- high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 2"-thick saplings
* Cutting Deck: 44"
* Cutting Height: 4" to 7.5"
* Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Professional Series
* Engine Start: Electric
* Power: 20hp/ 656cc
* Cylinder: Two (Cast Iron Sleeves)
* Air Filter: Duel Element
* Transmission: N/A
* Lubrication: Full pressure pump with oil filter
* Fuel Capacity: 9.4 Litre
* Tyre Tread: Sealant filled; Lugged
* Tyre Dimensions: 18" x 6.5"
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 110" with tow bar extended x 64 1/4" x 28 7/8"
* Weight: 210kg
* Warranty: 2 Year Residential Warranty
Carriage usually free for mainland UK