|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Hawk Moto The Condor Quad Bike 125ccHawk Moto 125cc Condor 4 Stoke Quad Bike - Blue w/ Reverse + Key fob control. This Quad Bike has an awesome Honda Design OEM Engine, and anyone who's in the know will recognise this to be one of the easiest and reliable engines around.
Features and Specifications:
* 125cc, Four stroke , with automatic gear
* Lights Front and Rear
* All Black Frame
* Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
* Front Bullbar
* Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells - Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
* Fully Automatic - No Gears - just Rev 'n' Go + Reverse Gear
* With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
* With full chain cover
* With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
* A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
* Electric Start Ignition
* Dual Shocks Font
* Single Rear Shock
* Size: 124cmx74x64
* Weight 82Kg
* Load Weight 150Kg
* Air Cooled
Required to use
Some assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging such as the wheels, rear shocks and handle bars and footrests or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage such as screens. All that's needed is unleaded petrol and 4 stroke oil.
Important Safety Notice
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above. Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes:
All motorbike's and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. We strongly recommend having a properly measured and fitted helmet, motorcycle grade gloves, jacket, trousers and boots. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 6 months, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
* Chains & Belts
* Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
* Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
* Clutches or springs
* Brake Cables, Disks and Calipers
* Exhaust Pipes
* Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
* Spark Plugs
* Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
16 Years and over Strictly
Carriage usually free for mainland UK