Oregon LM400-X7 Cordless Lawnmower Kit - 51cm / 4.0Ah x2 / Rapid ChargerOregon's new LM400 Lawnmower possesses the power capacity to cut any residential lawn. The LM400's tough steel deck gives it the muscular look of a petrol mower- without emissions and excess noise. The LM400 can run on only one battery, but it has the capacity for two- with the convenience of extended run time. The LM400 has a vertical storage position, so it will take up minimal space in your garage.
Cut more grass with fewer passes. The LM400's brushless motor delivers enhanced torque that allows you to cut high grass and tough vegetation on rough terrain. The LM400's 51 cm (20'') cutting diameter offers a wider cut for larger yards.
3 CUTTING OPTIONS
The LM400 has three convenient cutting options:
1. Simply allow lawn debris to collect in the provided bag.
2. Use the right- side discharged to eject lawn debris as you mow.
3. Choose the rear discharge option to dispose of grass and lawn debris at the rear of the mower. Grass clippings will fall back onto the ground and help reduce your lawn's moisture loss.
* Brushless motor
* Steel deck
* 51 cm (20'') cutting width
* 60 l debris bag
* 26 kg with one battery
* Vertical storage position
* Dual battery for extended run times, operates with 1 or 2 batteries
* 6 cutting positions
* Bagging / rear discharge / side discharge / mulching blade
A sharp mower blade cuts more grass in less time
A neat lawn starts with a sharp blade. So make sure you sharpen the high- efficiency blade at the first sign of wear. Torn, gray- brown grass is one sign that your blade is getting dull with use. The LM400's 51 cm (20'') cutting diameter means it's blade is designed to cut more grass with fewer passes. The blade can be resharpened or replaced as needed.
6.0 Ah = up to 900 m2
4.0 Ah = up to 650 m2
Depending on material being cut and user technique. Works with all Oregon PowerNow Batteries.
Barcode / EAN: 5400182277941
Carriage usually free for mainland UK