Logosol Smart-Splitter Manual Wood Splitter - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThis is the new improved version of the classic Smart-Splitter. Now refined with new contoured and heavier weight, this is even better than the original design. Smart-Splitter is the new efficient axe that can be used by everyone in the family. It is made with the security in mind when you split and split logs. Smart-Splitter is a Swedish patented invention that breaks a long tradition. The Smart-Splitter has, at last, made manual log splitting not only fun, but also easy, safe and ergonomic.
The Smart-Splitter is safe for everyone to use. It saves your back and shoulders - it is actually a tool that gives you exercise! Unlike a traditional axe, the Smart-Splitter always hits the log in the right place with a force of up to 14 tons at the edge. This device is economical and it really is built to last with no maintenance. It is convenient, takes up little space and is easy to assemble and store. Environmentally friendly, Smart-Splitter uses no other energy than the one that gives you a good exercise.
Feel safe with a market leading company with extensive experience. LOGOSOL was founded in 1989 by Bengt-Olov Bystrom and the company is still owned by the Bystrom family in Harnosand, Sweden. They have sold over 25,000 sawmills and more than 10,000 planes, and have over 25 years experience in small-scale wood processing and have daily contact with customers worldwide who fulfill their dreams of wood!
1. Use a 20mm drill and make a 12 cm deep hole 8 cm from the edge of your splitting base (typically a large heavy slice of tree stump).
2. Install the rod tightly into the hole in the base. Insert the plastic washer and the side grip.
3. Lift the handle and place the log you wish to cut, carefully under the splitting wedge. The recommended height of the logs are up to 40 to 55 cm (15-21in.) long.
4. Lift the striking weight with both hands and drop it slightly on the splitting wedge. This is to secure the log between the cutting edge and the base.
5. Lift the striking weight to the top with both hands. Throw it down towards the splitting wedge making sure you let it go before it actually hits the wedge. You may repeat the action twice or a number of times depending on the size and type of log as well as the speed you apply. To cut longer logs, of up to about 80 cm (31.5 in.), just turn the side grip 180 degrees and place the log on the floor instead of on the base.
6. To cut kindling, place the wood firmly under the splinting edge, lift the striking weight with both hands and throw it down, making sure to let it go before it actually hits the wedge.
* Safe. The Smart-Splitter is safe for everyone to use.
* Ergonomic. The Smart-Splitter spares your back and shoulders.
* Efficient. The Smart-Splitter always hit the log in the right place with a force of up to 14 metric tons at the edge.
* Economical. The Smart-Splitter is of high quality. Due to this it has a long life.
* Convenient. The Smart-Splitter takes up little space and is esay to use and to store.
* Environmental. The Smart-Splitter uses no other energy than the one that gives you a good exercise.
Specification for Logosol Smart-Splitter Manual Wood Spitter
* Height from base: 140cm
* Max log length: 55cm
* Weight of striking weight: 3.5kg
* Total weight of log splitter: 9.5kg
* Drill hole depth: 12mm
* Drill hole diameter: 20mm
* Drilling depth: 12cm
* Height of base: 35cm
* Weight: 12kg
* Warranty: 5 Years
Barcode / EAN: 7330562000013
Logosol Smart-Splitter Manual Wood Splitter has a 5 Year Warranty
Logosol Smart-Splitter Manual Wood Splitter has an exclusive Mower Magic 5-Year Warranty, supplied to you free of charge. To read more about this exclusive warranty, please click here.
Product Type: Log Splitter, Sub Type: Manual, Power: Manual