|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
AL-KO MH 5007 R Cultivator - 50cmThe MH MH 5007 R Cultivator is designed with manoeuvrability and quality tooling for loosening soil, working shredded material, organic fertiliser or peat into the top soils areas.
A powerful Briggs and Stratton EXI-Series 625 OHV engine supplies power to the specially shaped tiller blades that guarantee a plantable soil medium.
The handlebar can be individually adjusted to suit the stature of the operator and also has the benefit of being able to swivel sideways to ensure already-cultivated soil is left undisturbed. Forward and reserve gears provides the user with total manoeuvrability.
* Fully Adjustable handlebars with swivel arm.
* Forward and reverse gears for grater manoeuvrability in the working area.
* Safety lock hand lever prevents inadvertent starting of the tiller blades.
* Specially shaped tiller blades powered by a B&S engine.
* Powerful traction even in areas where the ground is hard or there is a lot of clay.
Specification for AL-KO MH 5007 R Cultivator - 50cm
* Engine: B&S EXI-Series 625 OHV
* Power: 2.3kW
* Displacement 150cc
* Working Width: 50cm
* 4 Blades
* Weight: 39kg
Barcode / EAN: 4003718051650
Carriage usually free for mainland UK