|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Mighty Mac Petrol Chipper Shredder 249cc / 73cmThe Mighty Mac LSC1100EX heavy duty petrol chipper shredder literally pulverises garden debris such as fallen leaves, hedge cuttings, plant prunings, grass clippings and small branches. It reduces leaves by a ratio of 8 to 1.
The chipper shredder is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 11.5hp 249cc industrial commercial, overhead valve engine driving a 3-stage shredding impellor. This creates a powerful vacuum which sucks in material to the reduction chamber. After reduction, the easily compostible material is ejected into a large capacity bag.
It has a large hopper to take plant prunings, leaves and grass clippings and a small chipper chute for feeding branches up to 50mm in diameter. Here they are chipped by its hardened and resharpenable tool steel knife. The chippings are ideal as a mulch around the base of plants to retain moisture and suppress weeds.
You can use the machine either in the upright position for chipping branches or, by flipping the kickstand into its upright position, you can lie the machine flat so that the opening of the large hopper is level with the ground. In this way you can easily rake leaves and other debris directly into the hopper to be shredded and bagged.
Using the built in handles, the machine is highly manoeuvrable on its large 10" solid tyres.
Specification for Might Mac Petrol Chipper 205cc 73cm
* Engine: B&S 249cc OHV Recoil Start
* Chipping Capacity: 50mm (2") with keyhole branch slot
* Chipper Hopper Opening Diameter: 140mm (5-1/2")
* Chipper Throat Opening: 70mm x108mm (2-3/4" x 4-1/4")
* Shredder Hopper Opening: 508mm x 558mm (20" x 22")
* Shredder Throat Opening: 177mm x 102mm (7" X 4")
* Wheels: 254mm (10") Semi Pneumatic
* Collection Bag Capacity: 38 Litres
* Machine Warranty: 2 Year Consumer
* Engine Warranty: 2 Year Consumer
* Length x Width x Height: 1854mm x 763mm x 1199 (73" X 30" X 47") Including Guards
* Weight: 86kg (190lbs)
* 2 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 5055661901642