Oregon Professional Bump Feed Trimmer HeadFrom Oregon, this is an ultra hard-wearing heavy construction head bump feed head. This universal head fits easily to most straight shaft brushcutters using the bolt you already have. Designed, engineered and rigorously field tested to ensure a balanced and vibration-free performance. These rugged, hard wearing heads have been specifically developed to provide a simple, economical alternative to the conventional bump-feed heads.
The great thing is the ease of loading - simply thread your line through the head, pull out a few meters the other end, and then twist the head to wind in the line - simples!. This head is heavy-duty and features a metal bump-feed-knob for durability.
* Heavy duty construction head
* Ultra simple, twist and load line changing
* Metal bump feed knob
* Uses any gauge of nylon line
* Universal fitting to most straight shaft petrol trimmers / brushcutters using your existing bolt (that holds your blade on)
* For heavy duty >33cc machines and above.
* Please note, packaging incorrectly states this head comes with some washes - this is not the case as. It will fit to your brushcutter with the nut/bolt/dome washer kit you already have to fix on your metal blade/existing head.
FAQ: Is this really a "universal head" ? Yes it is, assuming you are fitting it to a straight shaft petrol brushcutter that has the capability of taking a metal blade, and you have the necessary fittings to fit the blade - usually a dome-shaped washer to center the head on the spline, and a bolt or nut. If you don't have these the item will not fit.
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £4.5