Rock Fall Pro-Man Springfield Traditional Safety BootProMan styles are the best quality budget range Safety Footwear available in the UK. Meet the PM9401C designed with a genuine Goodyear Welted rubber sole resistant to up to 300°c.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
* Water repellent honey nubuck
* Protective steel toecap and stainless steel anti-penetration midsole
* Moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
* Nitrile Rubber Goodyear Welted Outsole
* Anti-fatigue EVA Footbed
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P HRO SRA
* Sizes 6-12
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £7
Orders totalling over £50 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.