|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
Robomow RS615u Automatic Robotic LawnmowerBuilt and designed for lawns up to 1600 m2 in size, the Premium Robomow RS615u brings you maximum lawn enjoyment with minimum mow time. With its ultra-robust design and heavy duty motors, the Robomow RS615u's large steel blades will have your lawn trimmed, clipped and looking pristine in a snip. The counter-balanced fully floating deck allows the RS to follow the contours of your garden to leave an even cut and keep your lawn looking pristine, a feature usually only seen on premium lawn tractors.
Complete with its powerful motors and twin edged reversible tri-blades you can rely on the RS615 to fully maintain your lawn leaving you time to enjoy it. With the built in Bluetooth connectivity you can now manage Robomow even easier via the free Robomow App.
Robomow RS615 Robotic Lawnmower Features:
* Turbo Mow: Feature for faster and more powerful mowing of high grass at first cut of the season.
* SmartMow: Robomow's unique software feature provides more effective manoeuvrability and seamless navigation, as the mower plans the next turn in advance without having to stop at the perimeter wire. This makes Robomow faster, more efficient and increase motor lifespan.
* Full multi-zone support on all models
* Mobile App: Step by Step Guided Installation via the App for simple set-up and friendly user experance.
* Enhanced Customer Support with remote service connection and disgnostics.
What does the Robomow Premium range include:
o Highest quality materials with a premium finish
o Largest lawn coverage and mowing performance
o Full UK based aftersales service including:
o UK customer advice helpline
o UK based technicians for technical advice
o Full machine servicing and repair service at our UK workshop
o Complete parts availability and fitting advice
o Free, unrestricted use of the Robomow app including remote control functionality
Robomow RS615u Key Features:
* Mowing Motors: The motors that drive the blades are now more sophisticated, equipped with temperature and load sensors to protect them under heavy strain. In the event of the motors over heating, the robot will pause to allow them to cool before resuming operation and dramatically extends their service life.The motors have also been significantly improved to reduce the operating noise against previous Robomow versions. The machine is equipped with an 'ECO' mode which will automatically adjust the motor power according to the level of grass growth. This can reduce noise by up to 50%.
* Drive Motors: The motors that drive the wheels use planetary gears (see gearbox) with temperature sensors to prevent them from over heating under strain. In the event of the motors over heating, the robot will pause to allow them to cool before resuming operation.
* Batteries: All the batteries use the latest Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology which offers much greater performance over standard Lithium Ion batteries and even greater still over previous Robomow version.
* Gearbox: The drive is run by a new 'planetary' gearbox with sealed bearings rather than using nylon bushes as with previous models to reduce the level of operating noise and extend the life of the gearbox.
* Robomow App: The Robomow app provides a user friendly interface to the management and setup of the robot as well as helpful operating guides and product advise. The app also allows you to change all functions of the robot easily without being at the machine and even includes a free remote control function for easy manual mowing and for navigating the robot between gardens.
Robomow RS615u Specification:
* Max Recommended Lawn Size: 1600m2
* Maximum Lawn Size 3000m2 (based on simple rectangular shape, no additional zones or obstacles, modest growing pace and maximum operating time left available)
* Cutting width: 56cm
* Cutting Height 22 - 80mm
* Mowing Power 400w
* Noise Level: 72dB (74dB guaranteed)
* Battery: 26v Lithium (LiFePO4)
* Battery capacity: 4.0Ah
* Power Consumption 19KWh/month (Approx £30 per year based on 2017 UK average)
* Slopes 33% (18 deg)
* Sub Zones: 4
*Seperated Zones: 2
* Anti Theft: Yes
* Rain Sensor: Yes
* Bluetooth: Built-In BLE
* App: Free App for iPhone IOS and Android
* Mower Dimensions 73.5 x 66 x 31 cm
* Mower Weight 20kg
* Package Weight 36kg
* Comes with 350 pegs and 275m wire
* 2 Year Warranty
About the Robomow App:
Requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
iPhone (7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5 & 4s)
iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen)
Works with most Android devices, which support Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) standard.
Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (from 30/05/2014), Note 3
HTC One X, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 LG G2/3, G4
Weekend Delivery is available on this item! (Mainland England and Wales Only)
Barcode / EAN: 7290109390222
Sit back and relax while a Robomow takes care of your lawn. Designed to make your life easier, Robomow’s robotic lawnmowers are packed with features and intuitive to use. Set up can take as little as a few hours after which you can leave your robot mower to regularly cut your lawn to keep it always looking just right.
Unique to Robomow is the ability to cut all the way to the wheel edge - perfect for saving how much trimming you need to do around on your beautiful dropped flower beds.
Robomow was founded in 1995 and was originally called 'Friendly Machines'. Founded by two entrepreneurs, Mr. Udi Peless and Mr. Shai Abramson, legend has it that one hot summer's day, Mr. Peless’s wife asked him to mow the lawn. While trying to avoid this impending chore, Udi fantasized about a robotic lawnmower. …And so, Friendly Machines was born.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK