Rock Fall Granite Safety BootsPart of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Granite is one of the most robust chukka styled boots available in Europe, if not the world. Developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Advanced Durability Components and Impact Shield Technology.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
* Footwear featuring our enhanced cold insulation system is ideal for those working in challenging outdoor conditions. A layer of insulating lining ensures cold protection and moisture absorption.
Internal Digging Plate:
* Internal Digging Plate for reinforced midsole structure, providing ultimate underfoot stability on uneven terrain and delivering enhanced protection by, reducing the force and impact into the wearer's foot from spade and shovel work.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
HI Resistant Outsole to 150°C:
* This boot is Heat Insulation Certified (HIC). This means they can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
* Protective steel toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Buffalo black full grain leather
* FORCE10® scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
* FORCE10® solid nitrile rubber outsole constructed for extreme durability
* Designed with limited stitching to increase lifespan
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO SRC
* Sizes: 5-15
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £7
Orders totalling over £75 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.