Rock Fall Manitoba Cold Store Non-Metallic Safety BootOne of the most specialist styles we have. Do you work in extreme cold temperatures? 100% Non-Metallic, the Manitoba is a cold temperature rigger certified to -40°C.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
* Footwear featuring our enhanced cold insulation system is ideal for those working in challenging outdoor conditions. A layer of insulating lining ensures cold protection and moisture absorption.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
HI Resistant Outsole to 150°C:
* This boot is Heat Insulation Certified (HIC). This means they can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
* This footwear is easy to take on and off with a useful zip fastening.
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Premium black full grain anti cracking waxy smooth leather
* Injection moulded scuff cap to prevent wearing
* 3M Thinsulate® B600 Ultra and Fursulate Fur Lining, Certified to -40°C
* 8 YKK® quick release extreme side zip
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI-40°C HRO SRC
* Sizes available 5 - 13
Carriage usually free for mainland UK