Rock Fall Slate Waterproof Composite Toe Cap Wide Fit Safety Boots (RF460)100% Non-Metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Slate is wide fitting and developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Components, an Activ-Tex® Waterproof Membrane and our unique Dual Footbed System.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
* Many of our shoes and boots are designed to accommodate those with wide feet it's important that you're comfortable in the workplace.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
* Our range of hiking and safety footwear often feature an Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane for increased protection from water.
* Water repellent full grain black leather
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Activ-Tex® Waterproof and Breathable Bootie Membrane Tested for 8 hours (6 times longer than EN requirement)
* FORCE10® Scuff Cap and Dual Density PU Nitrile Rubber Outsole Tested to Extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
* Activ-Step® Dual Footbed Choice of Anti-fatigue PU and Heel Cupping EVA
* Sizes available 3 - 15
* Safety Spec: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR HRO SRC + AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 S3 WR HRO SRC
Carriage usually free for mainland UK