Rock Fall Titanium High Leg Zip Safety BootsPart of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Titanium is one of the lightest most robust high leg boots available in Europe, if not the world. 100% Non-Metallic, developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Components, an Activ-Tex® Membrane, R-Ten thread and Impact Shield Technology.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
* Footwear featuring our enhanced cold insulation system is ideal for those working in challenging outdoor conditions. A layer of insulating lining ensures cold protection and moisture absorption.
Internal Digging Plate:
* Internal Digging Plate for reinforced midsole structure, providing ultimate underfoot stability on uneven terrain and delivering enhanced protection by, reducing the force and impact into the wearer's foot from spade and shovel work.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
HI Resistant Outsole to 150°C:
* This boot is Heat Insulation Certified (HIC). This means they can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
* This footwear is easy to take on and off with a useful zip fastening.
* Our range of hiking and safety footwear often feature an Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane for increased protection from water.
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Premium black full grain waxy leather
* FORCE10® components including scuff cap and outsole used for incredible durability
* Waterproof and breathable Activ-Tex® membrane
* 8 YKK® quick release extreme side zip
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI WR HRO SRC
* Available in Sizes: 3 - 14
Carriage usually free for mainland UK