Rock Fall Denver Non Metallic Technical Safety BootPart of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Denver is one of the most robust safety boots available in Europe, if not the world. 100% Non-Metallic, developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Components, an Activ-Tex® Membrane and Impact Shield Technology.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
Internal Digging Plate:
* Internal Digging Plate for reinforced midsole structure, providing ultimate underfoot stability on uneven terrain and delivering enhanced protection by, reducing the force and impact into the wearer's foot from spade and shovel work.
Heat Resistant Outsole to 300°C:
* If you work in environments that expose you to heat, then you require a certain level of heat resistance from your footwear. Our boots and shoes will protect you in temperatures of up to 300°c.
HI Resistant Outsole to 150°C:
* This boot is Heat Insulation Certified (HIC). This means they can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
* Our range of hiking and safety footwear often feature an Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane for increased protection from water.
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Premium waxy black full grain leather and Cambrelle Comfort Lining
* FORCE10® scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
* FORCE10® nitrile rubber outsole designed for use on asphalt
* Waterproof and breathable Activ-Tex® membrane
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI WR HRO SRC
* Available in Sizes: 6 - 13
These boots are exempt of VAT.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK