Rock Fall Peakmoor Waterproof and Breathable Metal-Free Safety BootPart of the family of boots designed for longevity, the Peakmoor is one of the most robust safety boots available in Europe, if not the world. 100% Non-Metallic, developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Components and Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
* Our range of hiking and safety footwear often feature an Activ-Tex® waterproof membrane for increased protection from water.
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Premium waxy black full grain leather
* FORCE10® scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
* FORCE10® nitrile rubber outsole designed for use on asphalt
* Waterproof and breathable Activ-Tex® membrane
* Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI WR HRO SRC
* Sizes: 6-12
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £7
Orders totalling over £75 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.