Rock Fall Volta Electrical Hazard Safety TrainerProtective toecap and midsole, Volta is an electrical hazard trainer developed with specialist comfort materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-11 test method, including Boa® lacing system, shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
If you are purchasing this boot for industrial use, you may qualify for zero-rated VAT. Click here to read the current government legislation.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
* These boots are certified to the American Electrical Hazard Standard. ASTM F2413-11.
* Water repellent ripstop nylon with 3D printed styling and Boa® lacing system
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
* Shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole
* Ortholite® climate breathable footbed
* Safety Spec: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E FO WRU SRC + ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR
* Sizes: 6-12
Carriage usually free for mainland UK