Rock Fall Pro Man Austin Steel Toe Safety Shoe100% Non-Metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Austin is lightweight and developed with premium materials including an Activ-Step® shock absorbing dual density PU outsole and Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue Comfort footbed.
* Designed for those working in environments sensitive to static electricity. Anti-static footwear helps to provide a level of resistance to electrical hazards from live circuits.
Highest Level Slip Resistance - SRC Slip Rated:
* Strictly tested to the highest level accredited for slip resistance.
* Resistant to oil, or any other petrochemical substances. If you're working in this sort of environment, you can have peace of mind that your footwear won't weaken as a result of exposure.
* In compliance with the EN 20344 standard, all of our safety footwear include an anti-penetration, steel or composite midsole to keep the sole of your foot free from injury.
* A key feature of any safety footwear, our steel and composite toecaps ensure protection in dangerous working environments. Our toecaps typically resist a force of up to 200 joules.
Water Repellent Upper:
* If you're working outdoors, or if you're hiking, you need a water resistant layer that performs in difficult conditions. You can rest assured that this footwear will do just that.
* Many of our shoes and boots are designed to accommodate those with wide feet it's important that you're comfortable in the workplace.
100% Non-Metallic Construction:
* Certain environments require non-metallic footwear, anywhere where magnets are present, or where metal detection systems are in operation. Composite constructed footwear also benefits from being much lighter.
* Water repellent smooth black leather
* Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
* Moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
* Activ-Step® shock absorbing PU Outsole
* Activ-Step® PU Anti-Fatigue Comfort Footbed
* Available in Sizes: 3-16
* Safety Spec: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £7
Orders totalling over £50 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.