Sapphire Moss Killer 5LSapphire is a brand new product developed specifically for those requiring an Outdoor cleaner which covers larger areas. Sapphire® will cover up to 5 times the area of other products such as MMC Pro & Algoclear. This is due partly to the strength of Sapphire, but also due to its special surfactant system which allow it to penetrate quicker and deeper than other brands. If you require a larger pack size consider Sapphire 20L
Sapphire® is the easiest and most effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather), it then continues to prevent re-growth for the following weeks & months.
The product is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant. This makes it a perfect job for all hard surface cleaning and cleansing jobs. It is suitable for use on all exterior hard surfaces including Concrete, Roofs, Patios, Wood, Tennis Courts, Glass, Plastic & Block Paving.
It is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed. It is also safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and contains no bleach or acids.
* LERAP Category: Does Not Apply
* Active Ingredient: Didecyldimethyl-ammonium chloride 112.5g/l
* Boom Sprayer Rate: 10L per 200L of water (strong) or 5L per 200L of water (weak)
* Knapsack Sprayer Rate: 1L per 20L of water (Strong) or 500ml per 20L of water (weak)
* Pack Size Coverage: 700m2 - 1,400m2 depending on dose rate
* Pack Size: 5L
* Application Method(s): Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can
* Area of Use: Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces
* Period Of Use: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December, Autumn, Winter
* Algae, Moss, Mould
* For best results apply at the higher rate with plenty of water on a dry & sunny day
* We also do this in a smaller pack size - Sapphire 1L
* Mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed
* Use this product to remove black grime or mould from natural stone paving slabs
Carriage usually free for mainland UK