|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor 122cm - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThe STIGA Estate 7122 HWS is equipped with a twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine with net power output of 11.3 kW @ 2700 rpm and the Easy Start feature. The new bonnet has powerful LED headlights and a large fuel tank with external cap for easy access.
This mower has a pedal-operated hydrostatic drive, a 122 cm cutting deck with two synchronised blades, anti-scalp wheels, seven cut height settings ranging from 30 to 90 mm and an electromagnetic blade engagement clutch. Grass cuttings can be collected in the 320 litre grass collector, or mulched using the STIGA Multiclip function by inserting the supplied mulch plug.
The Estate 7122 HWS boasts state-of-the-art features including a soft-grip steering wheel, comfortable seat with armrests and high backrest, state-of-the-art control panel for monitoring the operating indicators and cruise control for setting a constant speed. Battery charger, front bumper, mulching kit and tow kit included.
Key Features Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor:
* Robust construction - The mower has a cast iron front axle for ultimate strength.
* Cruise control - The mower has a cruise control function (operated using a button) to maintain a constant speed and optimise fuel economy.
* LED display - The 6-LED multifunctional display makes it easy to monitor the operating indicators. The Easy Start feature enables you to start the mower automatically without a choke lever.
* Cutting deck - 122 cm cutting deck with two synchronised blades and anti-scalp wheels. The cutting height can be adjusted to seven different settings (ranging from 30 to 90 mm) and the blades are engaged via an electromagnetic clutch.
* Attractive functional design - The bonnet has been redesigned to optimise engine power and air intake, and house a larger fuel tank. The external cap makes it easy to access.
* Comfortable seat - The mower has a seat with armrests for ultimate driving comfort.
Specification Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor:
* Cutting method: Collecting
* Cutting width: 122 cm
* Reverse mowing: Yes
* Blade rotation: Timed
* Cutting height adjustment: Manual with lever
* Cutting height positions: 7 positions
* Cutting height range: 30 - 90 mm
* Number of blades: 2
* Additional cutting method: Rear discharge, Multiclip mulching
* Blade engagement type: Electric
* Transmission method: Pedal-operated
* Transmission type: Hydrostatic
* Mulching kit: Included
* Battery charger: Standard battery charger included
* Trailer hitch kit: Included
* L x W x H (mm): 2418 x 1260 x 1070
* Weight: 249 kg
* Power source: Petrol
* Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
* Engine model: Intek 7220 V-Twin
* Displacement: 656 cm³
* Engine net power: 11.3 kW
* Battery Voltage: 12 V
* Battery capacity: 18 Ah
* Choke: Automatic
* Engine cooling: Air
* Fuel tank capacity: 8 l
* Easy refill: Yes
* Maximum working area: 7500 m²
* Traction: Rear-wheel drive
* Collector emptying: Manual
* Collector capacity:320 l
* Seat adjustment: Single lever
* Dashboard: Yes with multifunctional display
* Front wheel size: 15x6.00-6
* Rear wheel size: 18x8.50-8
* Hour meter: Yes - on display
* Headlights: Led
* Cruise control: Yes
* Cast iron front axle: Yes
* Bumper: Yes
* Washing link: Yes
* Storage compartment: Yes
* Cup holder: Yes
* Pivoting front axle: Yes
* Antiscalp wheels: 4
* Safety system: Seat with Safety Contact Breaker
* Guaranteed sound power level (LwA) - dB(A): 105
* Measured sound power level dB(A): 104
* 5 Year Domestic Warranty
We will liase with you to deliver the machine on a mutually convenient date, subject to terms and conditions.
Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor 122cm has a 5 Year Warranty
Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor 122cm has an exclusive Mower Magic 5-Year Warranty, supplied to you free of charge. To read more about this exclusive warranty, please click here.
Stiga are a lawnmower and garden machinery manufacturer, established in Sweden in 1934. Stiga has more than 80 years of experience in innovating consumer products. According to its tradition and demanding Nordic climates, all Stiga products are high in quality and excel in performance.
Stiga is well known for the quality and reliability of its lawnmowers, front cut ride ons, lawn tractors and garden equipment. The Stiga name has been associated with lawnmowers, garden tractors, and ride on mowers for over 80 years.
Buy from us with confidence at competitive prices with the after sales support you would expect from a leading manufacturer and distributor. Stiga products have comprehensive manufacturer's warranties (the period varies according to the model), which give you peace of mind and protect your investment. When you buy a Stiga you are buying a quality machine that will provide you with years of service and reliability.
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive Ride On Promise Service where we take care of you every step of the way.
This special service is only available from Mower Magic and includes:
One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
Fitting any additional attachment or accessories if required
Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
Specialist packing onto a pallet so when you get your delivery you can ride your machine straight off and get to work
Contacting you to arrange delivery of your machine
Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery. Call us to speak with our experienced team with manufacturer certified technicians, here to help with any questions
Order online now to receive our exclusive Ride On Promise Service with this product or call us on 01522 690005 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.