Stiga SBC 656 DX Petrol Brushcutter 52ccThe STIGA SBC 656 DX brushcutter is powered by a 52.8 cc (net power output of 1.7 kW) 2-stroke petrol engine and has a 45 cm cutting width. The innovative EEM (electronic engine management) system makes for easy starting as the engine is electrically controlled, and it is designed without an air lever so that using it is fast and easy, with less energy consumption, less wear and longer performance.
The reinforced forestry-style build of the well-balanced motor has reduced vibrations for user comfort. The ergonomic bike-style handlebars ensure total comfort and control of the brushcutter under all conditions. The new clip system lets you easily and quickly adjust the handle. The brushcutter is supplied with a metal tri-arc 3-point blade and latest-generation Tap&Go dual-line head that quickly releases the line by simply tapping the head on the ground.
Key Features Stiga SBC 656 DX Petrol Brushcutter 52cc:
* Easy access to the filter - The air filter cover can be easily opened using the specific knob, for rapid cleaning of the air filter and maintenance.
* Handle with soft touch grip, integrated controls and ON/OFF switch - All the switches are located on the soft grip handle in order to guarantee control and safety.
* Adjustable ergonomic handle - The bike-style handlebars have an adjustment hook for adjusting the tilt, ensuring greater user comfort.
* Cable cover - The cable is passed through a special protection located on the right-hand handlebar.
* Starter block - The innovative Electronic Engine Management (EEM) system allows for a quick start, with just 1-2 pulls.
* Enhanced transmission - This type of transmission makes the machine more robust and reduces its vibrations, making it suitable for heavy-duty work.
Specification Stiga SBC 656 DX Petrol Brushcutter 52cc:
* Nylon line diameter (mm): 3
* Cutting width: 45 cm
* Nylon head type: Bump & Work dual line
* Nylon line length: 4 m
* Blade type: 3T ARC
* Blade diameter: 255 mm
* Included tools kit: Spark plug key, screwdriver
* Power source: Petrol (2-stroke)
* Displacement: 52.8 cm³
* Engine net power: 1.7 kW
* Engine rotation speed: 7500 rpm
* Maximum engine speed: 9500 rpm
* Idling speed (+/- 100): 3100 rpm
* Starter: Easy start recoil
* Primer: Yes
* Choke: Automatic
* Fuel tank capacity: 0.8 l
* Carburettor type: Butterfly valve
* Ignition coil type: Digital
* Air filter type: Paper
* Handle type: Bike
* Vibe Control System (VCS): Yes
* Shaft type: Straight
* Shaft tube diameter: 30 mm
* Inner shaft diameter: 8 mm
* Soft grip handle: Yes
* Harness: Double Comfort
* Weight (kg): 8.9
* Warranty: 1 Year Commercial, 2 Year Domestic
Barcode / EAN: 8008984812062
Stiga are a lawnmower and garden machinery manufacturer, established in Sweden in 1934. Stiga has more than 80 years of experience in innovating consumer products. According to its tradition and demanding Nordic climates, all Stiga products are high in quality and excel in performance.
Stiga is well known for the quality and reliability of its lawnmowers, front cut ride ons, lawn tractors and garden equipment. The Stiga name has been associated with lawnmowers, garden tractors, and ride on mowers for over 80 years.
Buy from us with confidence at competitive prices with the after sales support you would expect from a leading manufacturer and distributor. Stiga products have comprehensive manufacturer's warranties (the period varies according to the model), which give you peace of mind and protect your investment. When you buy a Stiga you are buying a quality machine that will provide you with years of service and reliability.