|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Tao Boulder B1 110cc Petrol Kids Quad BikeLooking for a step up from a 50cc mini Quad but still not ready to make the jump to the larger 125cc? The Tao 110cc compact Youth Quad may be your answer. Bigger than a 50cc, faster also while still maintaining all the safety features of a kids Quad such as engine kill switch and speed restriction. Tao have even upgraded this model so it has a Parental Remote Control Bluetooth Emergency Cut-off for extra peace of mind!
TAO BOULDER B1 Features and Specifications:
* Engine Type:107cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke,single cylinder, Automatic
* Start Type: Electric start
* Transmission: Chain Drive
* Max Torque:6.5N.m/ 5000-5500r/min
* Ignition: CDI
* Fuel Capacity (L):2.3
* Front Hand Brake: Drum
* Rear Foot Brake: Hydraulic Disc
* Tire Front:14.5x7-6Tire Rear:14.5x7-6
* Suspension Front (inch):10.8
* Suspension Rear(inch):9.6
* Reverse Gear - No
* Remote Control(Yes/No):Yes
* Speed Limiter(Yes/No):Yes
* Engine kill switch(Yes/No):Yes
* Battery: 12V/4Ah
* Loading (lbs):132Overall
* Size (inch):45.7x28x33.3
* Carton Size (inch):45 x 27 x 23
* Seat Height (inch):24.81
* Ground Clearance (inch):2.84
Required to use
This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run. Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, for example the wheels and rear shocks, the foot-rests or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage such as screens. All that's needed is unleaded petrol and engine oil.
Important Safety Notice
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above. Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes:
All motorbike's and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. We strongly recommend having a properly measured and fitted helmet, motorcycle grade gloves, jacket, trousers and boots. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
* Chains & Belts
* Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
* Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
* Clutches or springs
* Brake Cables, Disks and Calipers
* Exhaust Pipes
* Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
* Spark Plugs
* Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK