|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Weibang Intrepid 486 CRB Scarifier 46cm / 163cc - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThe Weibang WB486CRB is controlled by a clutch system, the scarifying rotor is fitted with 28 double tipped carbonsteel blades. Raking depth is fully adjustable to a maximum 7cm, to remove moss and thatch and aerate roots gently but effectively. Powered by an easy to start, reliable 5hp Briggs & Stratton engine, the WB486CRB scarifier has a max 46cm working width. The pressed steel body has a hard wearing powder-coated finish and is extremely durable, ensuring your product lasts.
Briggs and Stratton Engine
This model is powered by premium high quality briggs and stratton engines.
The swing blade design offers minimal maintenance due to its ability to strike objects without bending or breaking.
These Weibang machines come with 5 year warranty. Domestic Use subject to servicing.
Specification for Weibang Intrepid 486 CRB Scarifier
* Engine: Briggs & Stratton 750 Series
* Power (kW) 3.3kW @ 3300rpm
* Displacement (cc) 163cc
* Fuel Tank Capacity 3.1 Litres
* Body: Steel
* Scarifying Width: 46cm
* Blade Material: Carbon Steel
* Blade Type: 28 swing tip blades
* Blade Spacing: 33mm
* Height Adjustment: 32mm
* Transport Mode: Yes
* Box Volume: N/A
* Noise Level LWA: 99dB(A)
* Net Weight (kg): 58.3Kg
* Warranty (domestic/commercial): 5 Year Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
Barcode / EAN: 6942080945250
Weibang Intrepid 486 CRB Scarifier 46cm / 163cc has a 5 Year Warranty
WEIBANG: Maximum reliability and the highest level of performance, even in extreme conditions, this is the hallmark of Weibang machines. Every detail of a Weibang machine is designed to last, with heavy duty, professional quality components and the highest quality materials. A Weibang machine is designed to be a part of your life, for life.
“After 20 years our goal has never changed... To continually pursue the very highest quality, never compromise, and exceed our customers’ expectations” - Victor Ju, CEO Weibang.
Highest Quality Manufacturing
Weibang use the latest manufacturing techniques, offering the highest quality components with a strict quality control process. Utilising the latest technology and robotic welding equipment, you can rest assured that every Weibang machine is built to the same high quality standard.
Designed for the UK
Weibang machines have been specifically designed for the UK, with the Legacy rear roller range being 100% designed by our UK team from the ground up, to meet the demands of the professional user. Due to the UK’s unique weather conditions, each product has been engineered to perform at its optimum in all conditions.
GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE A WEIBANG DEALER
1. GARDEN MACHINERY SPECIALISTS Weibang authorised dealers are not just sales outlets, they are garden machinery specialists with years of experience in the industry. They service what they sell and have expert knowledge of the range.
2. EXPERT ADVICE Weibang authorised dealers not only have expert knowledge of the range, but also of the applications they are best used in and how to get the most from your machine. This experience ensures you always get the right machine for the job.
3. FULL SPARE PARTS SUPPORT Our UK distribution centre stocks a full range of spare parts for all Weibang garden machinery. Our nationwide network of service dealers can order these spare parts, which in most cases are delivered to them the next working day.
4. TRAINED SERVICE TECHNICIANS All Weibang authorised dealers have full workshop facillities and trained service technicians to support any machines sold. This ensures that any service or warranty work is carried out to the highest standards, whilst keeping downtime of the machine to a minimum.