|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
Weibang Intrepid SG13 H Stump Grinder 389cc - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThe WBSG13H grinds tree stumps to below the surface of the ground with its 8 tooth hardened tip cutter disc. The handle can be adjusted which enables the machine to grind at different depths.
Tree stumps are difficult to remove without the use of heavy plant equipment, which damages the ground. The Weibang stump grinder makes light work of almost any tree stump, grinding it below the surface of the ground, 8 tooth and hardened tipped cutter disc. With minimal ground damage, compared to excavation equipment, the area will look in peak condition in no time.
Features of Weibang Intrepid SG13 H Stump Grinder
In order to the remove the stump thoroughly, the handle can be adjusted enabling the machine to grind at different depths
Commercial Grade Grinder Disc
The Weibang Intrepid Stump Grinder is fitted with a 355mm cutter disc featuring 8 heavy duty steel teeth which will quickly grind away almost any tree stump
Single Wheel Lock
A brake fitted to one of the wheels can be applied locking the wheel in position whilst the other wheel is still free to move allowing the stump grinder head to move from side to side for efficient grinding.
This machine is powered by a premium quality Honda engine. There is plenty of power for tough tasks and the reliability you would expect from a Honda engine.
These Weibang machines come with 5 year warranty. Domestic Use subject to servicing.
Specification for Weibang Intrepid SG13 H Stump Grinder
* Engine: Honda GX390
* Starting System Manual Recoil
* Cutting Depth Above Ground: 534mm
* Cutting Depth Below Ground: 229mm
* Cutting Teeth: 8
* Cutter Disc Diameter: 355mm
* Cutter Disc Bearing: 30mm
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1L
* Tyre Size: 5.3/4.50-6 4PR
* Sound Level: 106dB(A)
* Weight: 137kg
* Warranty: 5 Year Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
Weibang Intrepid SG13 H Stump Grinder 389cc has a 5 Year Warranty
WEIBANG: Maximum reliability and the highest level of performance, even in extreme conditions, this is the hallmark of Weibang machines. Every detail of a Weibang machine is designed to last, with heavy duty, professional quality components and the highest quality materials. A Weibang machine is designed to be a part of your life, for life.
“After 20 years our goal has never changed... To continually pursue the very highest quality, never compromise, and exceed our customers’ expectations” - Victor Ju, CEO Weibang.
Highest Quality Manufacturing
Weibang use the latest manufacturing techniques, offering the highest quality components with a strict quality control process. Utilising the latest technology and robotic welding equipment, you can rest assured that every Weibang machine is built to the same high quality standard.
Designed for the UK
Weibang machines have been specifically designed for the UK, with the Legacy rear roller range being 100% designed by our UK team from the ground up, to meet the demands of the professional user. Due to the UK’s unique weather conditions, each product has been engineered to perform at its optimum in all conditions.
GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE A WEIBANG DEALER
1. GARDEN MACHINERY SPECIALISTS Weibang authorised dealers are not just sales outlets, they are garden machinery specialists with years of experience in the industry. They service what they sell and have expert knowledge of the range.
2. EXPERT ADVICE Weibang authorised dealers not only have expert knowledge of the range, but also of the applications they are best used in and how to get the most from your machine. This experience ensures you always get the right machine for the job.
3. FULL SPARE PARTS SUPPORT Our UK distribution centre stocks a full range of spare parts for all Weibang garden machinery. Our nationwide network of service dealers can order these spare parts, which in most cases are delivered to them the next working day.
4. TRAINED SERVICE TECHNICIANS All Weibang authorised dealers have full workshop facillities and trained service technicians to support any machines sold. This ensures that any service or warranty work is carried out to the highest standards, whilst keeping downtime of the machine to a minimum.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK