|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Weibang Legacy 48 PRO BBC Roller Lawnmower 48cm / 72lThis Weibang Legacy Rear Roller Lawnmower features a premium, sturdy full aluminium deck for robust performance and ensuring a long life span. Also equipped with a 48cm (19") cutting blade, this mower is guaranteed to give you that perfect finish you've always wanted in less time.
Powered by a Kawasaki FJ180V engine with recoil starting mechanism, this mower is sure to give your garden the cut it deserves, without compromising on performance. Able to operate from a cutting height of 13mm to 67mm with 1 single adjustment, making it extremely easy to adjust the height you wish to operate at.
This machine also comes with a self-propulsion function which allows you to drive the mower forward, and at a steady pace that suits you thanks to the vari-speed feature. Whether you're looking to just plod along the garden at a steady speed, or blitz through your lawn to get it done before it rains, this machine is perfect for you.
This machine also has a premium feature referred to as BBC - Blade Brake Clutch. This means that you can stop the blades from spinning while you empty the grassbag without having to stop the mower engine. Operated by a pulling a lever toward you. This allows you to spend less time starting and stopping the mower and more time cutting, simply empty and keep cutting.
Boasts a 72L grass bag, so more time is spent mowing and less time is spent emptying.
Specification for Weibang Legacy 48 PRO BBC Roller Lawnmower
* Engine: Kawasaki FJ180V
* Deck: Aluminium
* Cutting Width: 48cm (19")
* Cutting Heights: 13-67mm
* Recoil Start
* PRO 3 Speed
* Grassbag: 72L
* Blade Brake Clutch
* 3 Year Commercial Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 6 942080 988158
WEIBANG: Maximum reliability and the highest level of performance, even in extreme conditions, this is the hallmark of Weibang machines. Every detail of a Weibang machine is designed to last, with heavy duty, professional quality components and the highest quality materials. A Weibang machine is designed to be a part of your life, for life.
“After 20 years our goal has never changed... To continually pursue the very highest quality, never compromise, and exceed our customers’ expectations” - Victor Ju, CEO Weibang.
Highest Quality Manufacturing
Weibang use the latest manufacturing techniques, offering the highest quality components with a strict quality control process. Utilising the latest technology and robotic welding equipment, you can rest assured that every Weibang machine is built to the same high quality standard.
Designed for the UK
Weibang machines have been specifically designed for the UK, with the Legacy rear roller range being 100% designed by our UK team from the ground up, to meet the demands of the professional user. Due to the UK’s unique weather conditions, each product has been engineered to perform at its optimum in all conditions.
GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE A WEIBANG DEALER
1. GARDEN MACHINERY SPECIALISTS Weibang authorised dealers are not just sales outlets, they are garden machinery specialists with years of experience in the industry. They service what they sell and have expert knowledge of the range.
2. EXPERT ADVICE Weibang authorised dealers not only have expert knowledge of the range, but also of the applications they are best used in and how to get the most from your machine. This experience ensures you always get the right machine for the job.
3. FULL SPARE PARTS SUPPORT Our UK distribution centre stocks a full range of spare parts for all Weibang garden machinery. Our nationwide network of service dealers can order these spare parts, which in most cases are delivered to them the next working day.
4. TRAINED SERVICE TECHNICIANS All Weibang authorised dealers have full workshop facillities and trained service technicians to support any machines sold. This ensures that any service or warranty work is carried out to the highest standards, whilst keeping downtime of the machine to a minimum.