|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Weibang Virtue 50 SVP Premium Variable Speed Lawnmower 166cc - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThe Virtue 50 SVP is the larger of the two variable speed drive models in the PRO range with its 50cm / 20 inch cutting width. This heavy duty 4-in-1 machine offers great versatility for both commercial and domestic users
The Virtue 50 SVP is equipped pro quality components throughout such as the aluminium variable speed gearbox, stainless steel drive cables, fully adjustable heavy duty handle bars and a front bumper to provide protection to the steel mower deck.
The Euro 5 compliant 166cc Loncin X166 engine delivers an impressive 3.0kW of power for high cutting and collection performance, even in damp conditions. With mowing, collecting, mulch or side discharge options, the Virtue 50 SVP is suitable for use in a range of mowing conditions.
* 4 in 1 Function - This lawnmower offers collection, mulch, rear and side discharge, all from one mower.
* Adjustable Cutting Height - The cutting height can be adjusted through 8 stages from 20 - 70mm for the perfect finish.
* Reliable Variable Speed Wheel Drive - The unique design of the pulley ensures that the belts which deliver the variable speed wheel drive are kept in perfectly alligned to eliminate them slipping off.
* Effective Grass Collection - The grass collector is manufactured using a specially designed fabric for optimum air flow resulting in high collecting performance.
Engine: Loncin X166
Cutting Width: 50cm / 20in
Cutting Height: 20-70mm
Cutting Height Adjustment: 8 Stage, Central Spring Assisted
Collector Volume: 60 Litre
Drive: Variable Speed
Drive Speed: 2.5 - 5km/h
Function: Mow, Collect, Mulch, Side Discharge
Weight: Approx 46kg
Warranty (domestic/commercial): 5 Years / 1 Years (Terms Apply)
Barcode / EAN: 6942080930720
Weibang Virtue 50 SVP Premium Variable Speed Lawnmower 166cc has a 5 Year Warranty
WEIBANG: Maximum reliability and the highest level of performance, even in extreme conditions, this is the hallmark of Weibang machines. Every detail of a Weibang machine is designed to last, with heavy duty, professional quality components and the highest quality materials. A Weibang machine is designed to be a part of your life, for life.
“After 20 years our goal has never changed... To continually pursue the very highest quality, never compromise, and exceed our customers’ expectations” - Victor Ju, CEO Weibang.
Highest Quality Manufacturing
Weibang use the latest manufacturing techniques, offering the highest quality components with a strict quality control process. Utilising the latest technology and robotic welding equipment, you can rest assured that every Weibang machine is built to the same high quality standard.
Designed for the UK
Weibang machines have been specifically designed for the UK, with the Legacy rear roller range being 100% designed by our UK team from the ground up, to meet the demands of the professional user. Due to the UK’s unique weather conditions, each product has been engineered to perform at its optimum in all conditions.
GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE A WEIBANG DEALER
1. GARDEN MACHINERY SPECIALISTS Weibang authorised dealers are not just sales outlets, they are garden machinery specialists with years of experience in the industry. They service what they sell and have expert knowledge of the range.
2. EXPERT ADVICE Weibang authorised dealers not only have expert knowledge of the range, but also of the applications they are best used in and how to get the most from your machine. This experience ensures you always get the right machine for the job.
3. FULL SPARE PARTS SUPPORT Our UK distribution centre stocks a full range of spare parts for all Weibang garden machinery. Our nationwide network of service dealers can order these spare parts, which in most cases are delivered to them the next working day.
4. TRAINED SERVICE TECHNICIANS All Weibang authorised dealers have full workshop facillities and trained service technicians to support any machines sold. This ensures that any service or warranty work is carried out to the highest standards, whilst keeping downtime of the machine to a minimum.