|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
Ambrogio L30 Elite Robotic Lawnmower + Shelter - Up To 1100m2 - 5Ah Lithium-IonFrom Zucchetti, the Ambrogio L30 Elite is small, precise and fast. Developed for complex areas up to 1.100 m² featuring hedges, flower beds and ponds. The brushless motors and powerful lithiumion batteries allow long working cycles and managing slopes up to 45%.
* Zuchetti, manufaturer of Ambrogio, was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance Zucchetti Ambrogio L30 Elite:
* Developed for complex lawns of up to 1100m2.
* Suitable for lawns that feature hedges, flower beds and other obstacles.
* High efficiency brushless motors and high capacity lithium-ion battery allow for long working times and managing slopes of up to 45%.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
* Simple and intuitive display
* Mow up to 4 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it's able to detect areas of short grass, the L30 Deluxe can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Built in rain sensor
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Bluetooth receiver; Use the 'Ambrogio Remote' App from iOS and Android devices. You can update the software too.
* Tripod design; all three wheels are always in contact with the ground allowing the mower to follow your lawns contours for an improved finish.
* The multi-edge solid blade mulches cuttings into tiny pieces, allowing their nutrients to be returned back to your lawn, giving you a more lush and healthier lawn.
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* Lift & Tip Sensors, Emergency Stop Button, Safety PIN code enabled
* Rubber bumper; protects the mower and any obstacles the mower may bump into from marks.
Specifications Ambrogio L30 Elite PRO Line Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 1,100 Sqm:
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 1.100
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 2 x 2.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 02:30
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type 4 Point Solid Blade
Cutting width 25 cm
Cutting height 25-60 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 4
Compass system No
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) - 2 No
User Interface Display
APP Control Bluetooth
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert No
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code Yes
Standard equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 9,8
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 540X450X252 mm
Wheel Profile Classic
Power Sound - db(A) 64
Level of protection IP44
2 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 08033866937670
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK