|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
Ambrogio L350i Elite Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 7000m2 - GPS GSM 15Ah Lithium-IonThe Zucchetti Ambrogio L350i Elite PRO Line Robotic Lawnmower covers Up To 7,000 Sqm and is both attractive design and full of advanced technology. The new L350i Elite can manage lawns up to 7.000 m² and work for seven consecutive hours, while maintaining high mowing performance. The touchscreen display makes programming simple and intuitive. The standard ZCS Connect module ensures safety and ease of use.
* Zuchetti was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance - Zucchetti Ambrogio L350i Elite:
* The new L350i Elite is designed to mow lawns up to 7000m2. Regular cutting means grass is turned into micro clippings which are mulched into the lawn to return essential moisture and nutrients.
* The touchscreen display makes programming simple and intuitive.
* The ZCS module Connect module ensures safety and ease of use.
* Heavy duty, high efficiency brushless motors
* 15Ah Lithium-ion battery
* Mow up to 8 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it's able to detect areas of short grass, the L250i Elite can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* ZCS Connect Module
* Connect and interact with your mower at any time, from anywhere (with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet). Set profiles, verify the robots location with GPS and even set exclusion zones / working areas.
* Advanced GPS anti-theft system
* Set up a geo-fence alarm; get alerted if your mower goes outside a GPS set perimeter.
* Allows updating of the software and mowing with robot at close range in remote control mode; idea for mowing small unwired areas or moving your robot around.
* 'Smart Partition' Cutting System
* The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mown and remembers the working times used for each area.
* When the robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system overlapping with the random cutting.
* Latest generation motherboard; faster processing with lower power consumption
* Integrated rain sensor
Specifications Zucchetti Ambrogio L350i Elite PRO Line Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 7,000 Sqm
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 7.000
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 1 x 15 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 07:00 hrs
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type Kniv med 4 blader
Cutting width 36 cm
Cutting height 24-64 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Cut Smart Partitions Yes
Self-Levelling 2 wheel drive
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 8
Compass system Yes
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) - 1 Yes
User Interface Touchscreen Display
APP Control Bluetooth-GSM
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert -
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code No
Standard Equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 18,4
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 700x480x300 mm
Wheel Profile Flex Rubber
Power Sound - db(A) 69
Level of protection IP44
Latest generation motherboard
Bluetooth & GSM
High efficiency brushless motors
Powerful lithium-ion batteries
Slopes up to 45%
Manage up to 8 separate areas
Smart Partition cutting system
2 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 8033866937854
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK