|Value of Goods|
|Percentage of Deposit|
|Amount of Deposit|
|Amount of Loan|
|Term of Agreement|
|Total Amount Payable|
|Cost of Loan|
|For Term and Conditions||Click here|
Ambrogio L60 Elite Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 200m2 / 5Ah Lithium-IonFrom Ambrogio, the ground-breaking L60 Elite robotic lawnmower is so simple - no installation or perimeter wire is required: ideal for small gardens. Keeping small gardens in pristine condition has never been easier with the new Ambrogio L60 Elite designed for residential gardens up to 200 m². Ambrogio L60 Elite is ideal for those who want a perfectly mowed lawn, without the need to install perimeter wires.
The Ambrogio L60 Elite ease of use also allows it to be put into service immediately and transported across multiple areas and different gardens. No other model of robotic lawnmower on the market today can do this.
* Zuchetti was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance - the Ambrogio L60 Elite:
* Suitable for lawns up to 200m2 (around the size of a singles tennis court)
* Mowing has never been so simple
* No installation needed. Just put it on your lawn and send it mowing.
* Sensors detect the presence of grass under the robot, and detect edges and obstacles.
* When it's finished simply pick it up and put it on charge.
* Every other robot lawnmower on the market requires installation of a perimeter wire to mark the lawn edges.
* 4 Wheeled Drive - for great traction and manoeuvrability
* Can mow on slopes up to 50% gradient
* Solid blade. Quad-edged (4 pronged)
* The multi-edge solid blade mulches cuttings into tiny pieces
* Contains 2 x 2.5Ah capacity batteries providing a 2 hour mowing time
* Amico Pet Protection Tag compatible
Specifications Zucchetti L60 Elite Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 200 Sqm:
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%): 200
Motor type Brushed
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 2 x 2,5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 50%
Max Slope (%) 40%
Average working time +-20%: 02:00 hrs
Recharge mode Manual
Blade type: Metal Blade
Cutting width 25 cm
Cutting height 42-48 mm
ZGS sensors (Grass-Drop off): 1
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor No
Maximum managed areas 1
User Interface Keypad & Led
APP Control Bluetooth
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert No
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 8,3
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 440 x 360 x 200 mm
Power Sound - db(A) 65
Level of protection IP21
Without perimeter wire
Lightweight and portable
Slopes up to 50%
Four wheel drive
Eco Mode Sensor
2 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 8033866937618
As part of Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, a specialist in industrial robotics and renewable energy technology, Ambrogio focuses on developing, not just technologies for robot lawn mowers for now, but innovating to continually create the next generation of autonomous lawn care solutions.
All Ambrogio robotic lawnmowers are innovated, designed and developed in Italy, utilising the latest technologies to make all platforms more efficient than ever before; both to reduce the time they spend mowing, and to reduce their environmental impact.
With decades of development in robotic lawn mowing, Ambrogio’s high performance mowers have many unique and patented features that enable them to give an immaculate cut in the least time possible, so you lawn can be enjoyed for longer.
The diverse range of mowers on offer from Ambrogio means there is a robot for almost any lawn size and type. Across the range you will find the latest electronics, connectivity, hardware developments, navigation technology and algorithms to maximise the mowers performance and make integration into your home seamless.