AL-KO MH350-4 Petrol Cultivator 148cc / 35cm - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThis item is currently on backorder. You may still order but there may be a delay. Stock Due 01/08/2020
MH350-4, a hard-working cultivator power by Briggs & Stratton. The MH350-4 cultivator offers outstanding performance and value. The strong and effective digging blades guarantee optimum fine crumbling of soil. The ergonomically designed handles can be adjusted to suit the height of the operator, and a detachable transport wheel is included for easy tranportation.
Special Features AL-KO MH350-4 Petrol Cultivator 148cc / 35cm
* Working Depth Adjustment: Brake toe adjustable in height (3 positions) for the adjustment of the working depth.
* Tiller Blades: Tiller blades penetrate the soil and turn it over with ease.
* Adjustable Handlebars: The ergonomically designed handles can be adjusted to suit the height of the operator.
* Greater Safety: The locked safety hand lever prevents inadvertent turning of the tiller blades.
* Ergonomic Working: The handlebar can be individual adjusted to the stature of the operator, ensuring relaxed, fatigue-free working. The ability to swivel the handlebar sideways (MH 5001 R) also permits working without treading on the soil that has already been cultivated.
With the MH 350-4 cultivator, loosening small areas of ground does not require much effort. With a working width of 35 cm you can reach every corner of your garden. The ease of working compared to manual work with shovel and spade is enormous.
Because the actively working, four specially shaped knives ensure maximum cultivating performance - and with its 1.7 kW engine, low weight of 26 kg and being an easy to start device, it has all the qualities to be able to assist in all soil preparation tasks. The ergonomic handlebar is infinitely height adjustable and can be folded down for transport. The 3-way adjustable brake spur allows you to adjust the working depth as needed.
The ergonomic operating elements in conjunction with the low weight make it easier to work with the MH 350-4 in any position, in winding beds, on slopes and slopes. The removable transport wheel allows the cultivator to be easily moved to and from the working area. In addition, the high-quality tiller blade cover are made of sturdy sheet steel protects the operator against flying stones and soil.
Specification AL-KO MH350-4 Petrol Cultivator 148cc / 35cm:
* Engine: Briggs & Stratton 450 series
* Power: 148cc / 1.9kw
* Working Width: 35cm
* Tines: 4 blades Ø 25 cm
* Gears: 1 Forward
* Weight: 26kg
* Warranty (Homeowner): 5 years
* 5 Year Homeowner Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 4003718040050
AL-KO MH350-4 Petrol Cultivator 148cc / 35cm has a 5 Year Warranty
AL-KO MH350-4 Petrol Cultivator 148cc / 35cm has an exclusive Mower Magic 5-Year Warranty, supplied to you free of charge. To read more about this exclusive warranty, please click here.
Carriage usually free for mainland UK