Aspen 2 Stroke Petrol Mix 1 Litre (Collect In-Store Only)Aspen 2 is a ready-mixed (2%) alkylate petrol for all 2-stroke small capacity engines with a recommended mix of 2% or 1:50. It is mixed with a synthetic high quality high performance 2-stroke oil for maximum protection and low smoke. This 2-stroke ready-mixed alkylate petrol contains no sulphur, benzene or aromatics.
It is therefore much better from a health aspect to use than regular petrol. In fact normal petrol contains so much benzene and aromatics (read solvents) that it is a real health risk to use in 2-stroke engines. Aspen 2 is also chemically inert so you can comfortably leave the fuel in the machine and it will not gum-up. It will also store for years whereas normal petrol start to go off after 30 days.
Why you should use Aspen ready mixed 2-stroke petrol:
* Your 2-stroke equipment will not smoke
* More productivity from your employees
* Better working environment for all your staff - 99% less toxic emissions
* Your workshop will not stink of petrol
* No health issue from breathing solvents
* Machines that have been serviced will start after years of storage
* Machinery you sell and service will start easier and perform better
* 1 litre
* Already mixed to 50:1 ratio
* Ready to use
Carriage is payable on all Aspen orders.
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £6
Orders totalling over £50 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.