B3C Fuel Additive 'Mechanic In A Bottle' 118mlMechanic In a Bottle for B3C quickly fix engines without removing the carburetor. Fix poor or non-running engines with Mechanic In A Bottle. This synthetic fuel additive works in your power equipment with 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines. It removes all varnish in the fuel system without having to remove the carburetor, removes carbon deposits, removes water, reconditions rubber and plastic components, and revitalizes old fuel. Mechanic In A Bottle rejuvenates your equipments fuel system so that it starts efficiently and operates in top condition.
* Reconditions rubber / plastic components.
* Rejuvenates rubber gaskets that may have dried out from ethanol.
* Removes water that causes corrosion and poor running.
* Restores old, decayed fuel by breaking down carbon deposits and adding an octane booster to replace lost octane.
* Keeps engine in top working condition, avoiding repairs and down time.
* Made in the U.S.A. and EPA registered.
* See more at: http://www.b3cfuel.com/products/mechanic-in-a-bottle/#sthash.QQorhiVN.dpuf
* Not a replacement for 2-stroke oil
Click here to read a document about B3C Mechanic In A Bottle [.pdf]
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £3.4