Hayter Envoy Premium Electric Roller Lawnmower 36cm / 1400w - Complete with 5 Year WarrantyThe Hayter Envoy is a quality product for the small garden. With a high impact, lightweight plastic deck for robustness and easy manoeuvrability, this mains electric machine is competitively priced and conforms to all Hayter's stringent quality standards. It has a 14"/36cm cut and 1400 Watt Induction motor for increased power.
The Envoy is fitted with a comfortable full width bail arm which incorporates a safety switch and the full width split rear-roller provides the perfect striped finish. The lightweight fabric grassbag is easily removed and the handlebars fold down for storage. The 7 height of cut settings are controlled by a single lever and have a range of 13-60mm. The quality of cut is improved by the front fins and the smooth under deck offers improved grass collection and reduced noise.
Special Features Hayter Envoy 1400w Premium Electric Roller Lawnmower:
* Comfortable full width bail arm incorporating the start switch
* Full width split rear roller for striped finish
* Handlebars fold within length of machine requiring less storage space
* Front fins which noticeably improve the quality of cut
* Smooth under deck for improved collection and reduced noise
* Fabric grassbag with hinged flap for easier emptying
* Modern sleek appearance
Specification Hayter Envoy 1400w Premium Electric Roller Lawnmower:
* 1400 watt induction motor for quiet smooth operation
* 17m of cable supplied.
* 14"/36cm Cut
* 7 height of cut settings controlled by single lever from 13 - 60mm
* Weight 23kg
* 2 Year Warranty
Barcode / EAN: 05015704100104
Hayter Envoy Premium Electric Roller Lawnmower 36cm / 1400w has a 5 Year Warranty
Hayter Envoy Premium Electric Roller Lawnmower 36cm / 1400w has an exclusive Mower Magic 5-Year Warranty, supplied to you free of charge. To read more about this exclusive warranty, please click here.
Product Type: Lawnmower, Power: Electric, Rating: 1400w , Mower Type: Rotary, Size of Cut: 35 - 38cm / 14 - 15in, Roller: Yes, 16/03/2018