Mitox Premium Petrol Hedgetrimmer 750DX / 23cc / 75cmThe 750DX is a premium quality double sided hedgetrimmer powered by an easy-starting 22.2 cm3 engine. The professional quality 4-point anti-vibration system effectively isolates the handles from engine and transmission vibration, and combined with the ultra-lightweight design enables a high work rate with minimal fatigue for the operator. The ErgoTwist rear handle is quickly adjusted for optimal operator comfort during use. With elongated 750mm laser cut blades.
* Auto-Return Choke The choke lever automatically returns to the run position with a single pull of the throttle lever, ensuring that the engine is perfectly set and ready for the task at hand.
* SmartPull Recoil Assist: The unique design of the SmartPull recoil ensures easier pulling and quicker starting. With SmartPull recoil assist, the engine is up to 30% easier to start.
* Quality Components: Including carburettors from world reknowed manufacturer Walbro Japan. Ensuring high performance and reliability for years to come.
* Ergo Twist Rear Handle: The rear handle is adjustable through 180º, offering optimum user comfort in any situation.
Full Anti-Vibration System Petrol hedge trimmers in the Premium+ range feature our most effective anti vibration system enabling these hedgecutters to be used for prolonged periods of time. The design of the hedge trimmer means that the engine is completely isolated from the main body of the hedge trimmer minimising the vibration submitted through the operators hands and arms
Specification for Mitox Premium Petrol Hedgetrimmer 750DX / 23cc / 75cm
* Engine Type: Air Cooled 2-Stroke
* Displacement: 22.2 cm3
* Power: 0.65 kW
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.44 litres
* Blade Type: Double Sided
* Blade Length: 750 mm
* Tooth spacing: 20 mm
* Fuel Mixture: 40 : 1
* Vibration: Highest Single Axis: 2.91 m/s2
* Dry Weight: 5.4 kg
* Warranty: Domestic: 5 Year subject to online registration and annual servicing. Commercial: 90 Days
Barcode / EAN: 5060366210685
Carriage usually free for mainland UK