Robomow ServiceWe offer inclusive fixed price servicing on all Robomow models in our specialist workshop with our fully trained technicians.
What is included in a Robomow Service:
* Strip down and clean robot inside and out.
* Check and descale blades.
* Advise if blade change is necessary.
* Check mowing motor bearings and pinions.
* Check drive system gears for wear and damage
* Lubricate gears depending on version.
* Check condition and correct operation of bumpers.
* Check and test all sensors and safety systems.
* Check and test charging circuits.
* Carry out service revisions and update as per manufacturers recommendations.
* Update software to the latest available.
* Return delivery to a UK address.
* A 30 minute field test will be performed and verified to ensure correct operation of the robot.
* A service also includes labour for fitting additional parts if required or requested by the customer.
Note: Replacement parts and accessories will be quoted for and charged separately to the service.
Give your machine a facelift with Robomow Renewal Kit. This great winter kit includes a brand new cover (no scratches!) and shiny new wheel plates, making your Robomow look like new!
Upgrade to Power Wheels
Treat your Robomow to a new set of Power Wheels. These wider wheels give better maneuverability and traction on the lawn. They also look awesome.
What you need to do:
* Complete the service request form (download link below)
* Remove the battery from the machine (RL models only).
* Exclude any accessories unless instructed otherwise
* Remove the fuse
* Package the Robomow securely in the orignal box or suitable alternative with a completed service form [see below]
* Try to elevate the rear wheels as this will help reduce the risk of damage to the drive motors
* If using a different box, please ensure it is not excessive in size
* NOTE: If you cannot send in or bring in your own robot, you should tick the Collection Box below and we will collect it from you. You will still need to package the machine securely.
* If you have requested a box or collection using our courier from your address, then a member of the household must be present for the courier driver.
Please contact us to provide a convenient collection date. Click here to view the Robomow Repair document - please print and complete this form and include it with your machine.
Please choose the options you require from this list on the right.
Sit back and relax while a Robomow takes care of your lawn. Designed to make your life easier, Robomow’s robotic lawnmowers are packed with features and intuitive to use. Set up can take as little as a few hours after which you can leave your robot mower to regularly cut your lawn to keep it always looking just right.
Unique to Robomow is the ability to cut all the way to the wheel edge - perfect for saving how much trimming you need to do around on your beautiful dropped flower beds.
Robomow was founded in 1995 and was originally called 'Friendly Machines'. Founded by two entrepreneurs, Mr. Udi Peless and Mr. Shai Abramson, legend has it that one hot summer's day, Mr. Peless’s wife asked him to mow the lawn. While trying to avoid this impending chore, Udi fantasized about a robotic lawnmower. …And so, Friendly Machines was born.
Carriage Guide: For mainland UK the approximate carriage charge will be: £3.3
Orders totalling over £50 are carriage free. For offshore / worldwide shipping locations just add to cart and checkout for a quote.